+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Happy Father's day..

O/T Happy Father's day..

..to those that are. We work hard at this lads don't we? Very proud to be a Father of two great kids/adults, well they'll always be my kids in my eyes.

Came downstairs this morning and opened a present only to find the brand new Millers home shirt. Wasn't keen the other day when I saw the photos but I'm highly impressed by it. Love the windmill effect printed into the shirt.

Other present is a lovely white short sleeved shirt, and now I've recently lost my 'wok' belly, have to say looks very smart on me. It's nice to be loved and respected by your kids.

Right, back to reality let me get the leg of lamb on the go and get preparing the Sunday lunch.

Have a great day Dads.

Nice one Brin. My youngest daughter (and soulmate) left today, of all days, for her epic 6000 mile road trip to start her career in Los Angeles CA, via Jacksonville FL, Charleston SC, New York City NY, Boston and Cape Cod MA, St Louis MO, Boulder and Aspen CO, Wyoming, Utah, Idaho and Oregon. I might just have a glass or two to help me sleep x

Bless her pal 💓 she’s obviously making you proud and god bless her, Hope she does well in life. She’ll be okay, it’s us that fret for our young ones no matter what age they w.
    Last edited by Brin; 23-06-2020 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    ..to those that are. We work hard at this lads don't we? Very proud to be a Father of two great kids/adults, well they'll always be my kids in my eyes.

Came downstairs this morning and opened a present only to find the brand new Millers home shirt. Wasn't keen the other day when I saw the photos but I'm highly impressed by it. Love the windmill effect printed into the shirt.

Other present is a lovely white short sleeved shirt, and now I've recently lost my 'wok' belly, have to say looks very smart on me. It's nice to be loved and respected by your kids.

Right, back to reality let me get the leg of lamb on the go and get preparing the Sunday lunch.

Have a great day Dads.
    Hope you had a great day Brin. I've a sneaking feeling that you'd better keep in shape because I don't think you'll be wearing the shirt to a game in 2020/21.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Bless her pal �� she’s obviously making you proud and god bless her, Hope she does well in life. She’ll be okay, it’s us that fret for our young ones no matter what age they w.
    Brin You are so right
    Did you get my PM?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Brin You are so right
    Did you get my PM?
    Replied to you pal.