+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 72 of 301 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I was delighted he kept his job as he had done nothing wrong, as confirmed by the Durham Police investigation. But it was extremely satisfying to see a hysterical lefty witch-hunt come to nothing.
    Jeremy's brother on the hand has his collar felt for twice popping out to Hyde Park for a breath of fresh air. Odd innit?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Jeremy's brother on the hand has his collar felt for twice popping out to Hyde Park for a breath of fresh air. Odd innit?
    He should have abided by the regulations, as Mr Cummings did BT, then he wouldn't have had his collar felt. But I like Piers, he's my type of lefty, an amiable fruitcake, and I doubt he's losing any sleep over a court appearance, in fact I would imagine he's quite looking forward to it.

Anyone remember ?

Quote Originally Posted by map View Post
    I live in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China. The Province as well as a few others is under Lockdown, i.e cannot leave or enter the Provinces, all public transport , flights and Chinese New Year public gatherings etc. have been suspended. The advice from the Chinese Government is to "Stay indoors, close all windows, do not use A/C, wear a face mask at all times until further notice".
    The reasons that I'm writing this are because I'm bored, being secluded in my room for days and as a warning, if needed, do not come to China for a holiday, work etc. until the virus has been contained, eradicated or a vaccine is developed.
    I posted this during November 2019 and was ridiculed by some people on this forum....I am curious to know if those people have changed their opinion ?

I posted this during November 2019 and was ridiculed by some people on this forum....I am curious to know if those people have changed their opinion ?
    The sh-it show we have had and are still experiencing map is beyond belief. The Chinese have somehow managed to bring the world to a full stop and a second wave of infection is imminent.

I don't know what the Chinese will come up with next, but human extinction is a probable.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The sh-it show we have had and are still experiencing map is beyond belief. The Chinese have somehow managed to bring the world to a full stop and a second wave of infection is imminent.

I don't know what the Chinese will come up with next, but human extinction is a probable.
    Que sera, sera and there is not one thing that any of us can do about it. Perhaps we should rely on a talented Welshman who is no longer with us.

Nice to hear from you map,hope you are well.Any updates on what is happening over there are always welcome.Bet it doesn't cost £900k to paint a plane over there,more like one day and another day for it to dry and change from £100.

Is that the Chinese calendar you're using Map, that post you refer to is the very first one on this thread, and it's dated 24th January ?

Map , Good day :

I would be interested in what you think about China's problems on its southern border with India. I claim there will be war , what do you say ?

Watch this space!!!............

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Is that the Chinese calendar you're using Map, that post you refer to is the very first one on this thread, and it's dated 24th January ?
    My mistake, sorry

Page 72 of 301 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)