+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sadiq Khan bans the England flag

Sadiq Khan bans the England flag

Taxi and car drivers can't fly the flag in London

This pipsqueak is exactly the type of idiot we’ve allowed to breath in this country in the past 30 years.

This is a disgrace, if it was the World Cup and Palestine were playing he’d be quite happy for their colours to be flying.

I’ll bet there’s no ban on people flying the Ukraine flag?

Anything, absolutely anything but the England flag.

Yet we get people like our esteemed poster WBA123 who support and rave about Khan.

He’s like that midget ex Speaker Of The House John Bercow, an odious little oaf!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    This pipsqueak is exactly the type of idiot we’ve allowed to breath in this country in the past 30 years.

This is a disgrace, if it was the World Cup and Palestine were playing he’d be quite happy for their colours to be flying.

Yet we get people like our esteemed poster WBA123 who support and rave about Khan.

He’s like that midget ex Speaker Of The House John Bercow, an odious little oaf!
    He needs getting rid of. Democraticly of course. What’s Barry George up to these days?

I despair when crackpots such as Sadiq Khan are elected to public office; expect more of his ilk with Labour in power, there’s a bad moon rising!

What a complete and utter p rick this guy is but that’s millions more votes for Farage.

So is the Palestinian flag going to be banned and can’t understand why they are allowed.

The St George flag should fly from every government building and the national anthem played at every sporting event. The USA fly their flags with pride!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

Its not been allowed to have any flag on a London cab since 2012...

And the mayor who introduced the banning of the flag displayed by taxis was....none other than our good old friend Boris Johnson.

What do I always tell people about the RW media. This is a perfect example.

Provoke outrage at a law introduced by someone else. Claim Khan hates England. Get a baying mob ready to criticise everything about him.

Also, I should also add that I quite like John Bercew

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Its not been allowed to have any flag on a London cab since 2012...

And the mayor who introduced the banning of the flag displayed by taxis was....none other than our good old friend Boris Johnson.

What do I always tell people about the RW media. This is a perfect example.

Provoke outrage at a law introduced by someone else. Claim Khan hates England. Get a baying mob ready to criticise everything about him.

Also, I should also add that I quite like John Bercew

Farage will be happy as many more supporters for his growing party. What I love about the US is all their flags are flown on government buildings and the national anthem is played before every sporting events - even an under 12’s gymnastics competition. Too right!!

All those banning our national flag and showing their love to other flags can always do one!

By the way Bercow was an absolute smarmy little toad and can understand why his Mrs did what she did!

Khan could always overturn the taxi flag debate. As after all - he must love this country and proud to be British as he’s got the passport!

The banning of flags or otherwise, has nothing whatsoever to do with me disliking him; in my opinion, he’s a horrible little man.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)