+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Christmas With Wendun

My Christmas With Wendun

As regular readers of this most irregular thread will know, I invariably spend the festive period with Kempo and family, always at their behest. Despite the fact that I refuse to pull Christmas crackers with any degree of enthusiasm, smile at the feeble jokes inside (so bad that they could have been written by 'Shire' or 'Ssssh...I'm trying to think' and insist on wearing a black paper hat or nothing, I'm invariably invited back.

This year, however, the first invite I received was from Wendun. Seeing this as an opportunity to build bridges and experience Wendun's bunker at first hand I said 'yes, okay' (thus kissing goodbye to the jollity and mirth that is always on tap at Kempo's).

Wendun has long been known as a brutal ideologue and master tactician when it comes to dividing and purging perceived rivals on MM.

However, it came as a major shock to discover that in the flesh (pallid as one would expect from living underground for most of the year), Wendun is in reality a gregarious

re: My Christmas With Wendun

Wow Zil,

Great read! Last time I conversed with Wendon he told me that he knew who I was and that he had a bigger car than I. I'm so glad you got on and I do hope that Mr. and Mrs. Kempo (the second or third) don't hold it against you. I have heard that Kempo is still stuffing the bird, into sandwiches because of the ammount left over.

Maybe you could pass on some recipes from you camping days with hippys on Herringthorpe playing fields.

Frog, the hippies that descended on me were lentil stew men to the last. Terribly narrow-minded I know but give a hippy a communal joint along the lines of a Camberwell Carrot and a continous loop of the Grateful Dead and food becomes secondary.

If there's left over stew, they simply wait until it gets cold before eventually washing their faces and hair in it. Water they never go near...but cold lentil soup left for a month or so? They and their 'old ladies' call it "ablutionary bliss."

I call it "disgusting".

you are a very very strange person haha

Welcome back zilzal...the board certainly needs you.

Compliments of the season...I am aware that wendun despite his failings is a,fine raconteur and an even better student of history.

Did you happen to come across his gun cabinet during your festive visit?..I believe that he even has a bullet with my on it...remarkable!

Anyway I digress hopefully IBS will join us soon and we can restore a bit of class to the board content.

I am certain that you are not a fan of Christmas but thankfully it's been and gone and you can focus on the,Spring.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo
    Welcome back zilzal...the board certainly needs you.

Compliments of the season...I am aware that wendun despite his failings is a,fine raconteur and an even better student of history.

Did you happen to come across his gun cabinet during your festive visit?..I believe that he even has a bullet with my on it...remarkable!

Anyway I digress hopefully IBS will join us soon and we can restore a bit of class to the board content.

I am certain that you are not a fan of Christmas but thankfully it's been and gone and you can focus on the,Spring.
    Am sure IBS will be back kempo

Kinell Zil!!

O/T please..

Nearly wasted an hour of my life reading that crap!!

Cam... lack of O/T must deserve a yellow!!!

[quote="Zilzal"]As regular readers of this most irregular thread will know, I invariably spend the festive period with Kempo and family, always at their behest. Despite the fact that I refuse to pull Christmas crackers with any degree of enthusiasm, smile at the feeble jokes inside (so bad that they could have been written by 'Shire' or 'Ssssh...I'm trying to think' and insist on wearing a black paper hat or nothing, I'm invariably invited back.

This year, however, the first invite I received was from Wendun. Seeing this as an opportunity to build bridges and experience Wendun's bunker at first hand I said 'yes, okay' (thus kissing goodbye to the jollity and mirth that is always on tap at Kempo's).

Wendun has long been known as a brutal ideologue and master tactician when it comes to dividing and purging perceived rivals on MM.

However, it came as a major shock to discover that in the flesh (pallid as one would expect from living underground for most of

[quote="millavanilla"]As regular readers of this most irregular thread will know, I invariably spend the festive period with Kempo and family, always at their behest. Despite the fact that I refuse to pull Christmas crackers with any degree of enthusiasm, smile at the feeble jokes inside (so bad that they could have been written by 'Shire' or 'Ssssh...I'm trying to think' and insist on wearing a black paper hat or nothing, I'm invariably invited back.

However, it came as a major shock to discover that in the flesh (pallid as one

Dear camiller, as a respected mod, what do you think of
    Certain people on here, ( you know who i mean) taking the mickey and posing as three different postees...these people clearly need banning for life and never to return...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast