+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: What do you see for Utd in 21/22

I'm chill, United are in a good place, a few reacting badly toa fairly mild bump, apart from calling someone who was binned on this thread a roaster, reading through the thread, that's what he came across...

Dundee top six, us 3 pts after six games😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    I'm chill, United are in a good place, a few reacting badly toa fairly mild bump, apart from calling someone who was binned on this thread a roaster, reading through the thread, that's what he came across...

Dundee top six, us 3 pts after six games😂😂
    Fair enough but maybe don't harbour grudges when people disagree with your opinion?

All defensive over a potential funster who tHeArAb binned on this very thread

Balumbie and you do probably deserved a few bumps about Harkes as after Rangers game both of you layed into him and couldn't give him an ounce of credit, everyone else did, even those who don't normally rate him, stoke for example gave credit where it was due that day

Think you type my username in half your posts, I've been dug at over the years many times and just get on with it, others take a huff, it's no big deal, get on with it
    I've had plenty debates(well I've just noticed its 10 years as of last week)on here but I've never called anyone a roaster,a Dee or brainless etc etc if their opinions differ from mine because at the end of the day not everyone will agree but your attitude if posters don't agree with you has never altered in my time on here so ye I will dig you up about THAT every day of the week.

You've bumped this thread in an effort to dig out posters who don't agree with you, praise posters who agree with you and to give yourself a big fkn hug....well done.....your Harkes poster must be crusty as fk just now...must be time to get it aff yir bedroom ceiling,break it in half and stick it in the bin.

7 games in is hardly the time to be digging up things like this! Personally i want to be judged at Christmas!

Well this was a fun bump.

Can you both love and hate this forum at the same time? Asking for a friend

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I've had plenty debates(well I've just noticed its 10 years as of last week)on here but I've never called anyone a roaster,a Dee or brainless etc etc if their opinions differ from mine because at the end of the day not everyone will agree but your attitude if posters don't agree with you has never altered in my time on here so ye I will dig you up about THAT every day of the week.

You've bumped this thread in an effort to dig out posters who don't agree with you, praise posters who agree with you and to give yourself a big fkn hug....well done.....your Harkes poster must be crusty as fk just now...must be time to get it aff yir bedroom ceiling,break it in half and stick it in the bin.

Nah he is definitely a roaster going by the thread, and was binned for being so, there was so many better things to bump if I wanted to go on a bump fest, you have a wee bee in your bonnet about me and have for ages, you weren't dug out in this though so dunno why you are taking it personally ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    7 games in is hardly the time to be digging up things like this! Personally i want to be judged at Christmas!

I've already said County we could may get a kick in the teeth but we have nothing to worry about overall, it's going to be a good season, the talk was after 6 games where we would be, hence the bump, the talk was listening to daft clueless pundits that know less than us predicting us to be bottom and buying into the silly unbalanced over the top negativity, I've no concerns about come Christmas or season end having egg on my face as my opinion was balanced from the start, we already had a strong base to build from and the rest of the league were not world beaters, that was obvious, we will have our setbacks but it will be a fun season for Arabs

Yeah, some correspondents (hate the 'p' word) had as 12th this season mainly on the back of the deemed-to-be-crazy managerial appointment and to be fair opinion wasn't a whole lot better on here. I took umbrage at the time on the grounds that we've had McNamara, we've had Paatelainen, we've had McKinnon, we've had Laszlo, we've had Neilson, we've had Mellon, 6 in the space of 8 years, so what could possibly go wrong?!

County put three past us tomorrow & we're back to square one I'm afraid & it's always going to be so. But what I saw at Celtic last week (& the games leading up, even Hibs in the League Cup) had me believing we're on the move & I haven't felt like that for 10 years.

But County put three past us tomorrow and....

No one will care if we put four past them. 🤪

Nah he is definitely a roaster going by the thread, and was binned for being so, there was so many better things to bump if I wanted to go on a bump fest, you have a wee bee in your bonnet about me and have for ages, you weren't dug out in this though so dunno why you are taking it personally ha ha
    I don't have a bee in my bonnet about you but as I've said you're the only poster on here that can't handle a different opinion to yours and loads of posters have pulled you up on it in the past and not just me. You post what you like though and I won't comment on it any more but if you look back I have agreed with quite a lot of your posts so obviously no bee in the bonnet here just get pissed off when you start the sly digs when folk don't agree with you.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)