+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Naz Sha

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    People should take there political view specs off when looking at this.
    She has said done terrible things and can’t be viewed as a good appointment.

You only have to read twitter to look at some of the things she has said.
    Sarah champion criticised the grooming gangs and got shunned from her colleagues.
    It seems that double standards are at play here.
    Labour never learn.
    And some wonder why there’s hate

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    In 'that' situation, she WAS being a racist.

I see this week, she has a bee in her bonnet about return flights from Pakistan. Does she only represent her Pakistani constituents stranded overseas?

She's a joke.

... and a racist.

You're fast to condemn any inkling of what you deem to be a racist view on here and ready to label people as such.

It's a two way street.

Cohesion shadow minister my ar$e.
    Israel is an aparthied regime. The regime is hard to defend. Im painting a fence so speak later.

'The regime is hard to defend.'

Could apply to the Labour party. Under Corbyn and under Starmer, if this type of appointment is anything to go by.

Where am I defending anyone? That's a hole your digging fella. Not me.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I recall commenting in the past that Labour supporters (mosty raging) in the Corbyn era seemed to have to spend an inordinate amount of time 'interpreting' and concocting excuses for comments made by Party officials. Looks like nowt has changed.

I was wondering whether Keir would deal with the nutter element that grew up within the party on Corbyn’s watch (in both ways in which the word ‘deal ‘can be used). I’m surprised at the speed with which I got my answer.

I’m disappointed
    I'm also disappointed with the Shah appointment. What are your thoughts on the rest of the front bench, Cooper, Streeting etc. No positives?

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    I'm also disappointed with the Shah appointment. What are your thoughts on the rest of the front bench, Cooper, Streeting etc. No positives?
    Depends whether you think it's a good thing for remainers to be a substantial part of the opposition front bench.
    I think the party may just continue to unravel and become even more irrelevant which is unfortunate but deserved.

Arguing over someone no one knows and makes no difference to anyone. 3+ replies.
    Post about Rotherham play off final memories below. Zero replies.

Have a word with yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Depends whether you think it's a good thing for remainers to be a substantial part of the opposition front bench.
    I think the party may just continue to unravel and become even more irrelevant which is unfortunate but deserved.
    How long do you stick this label on for Mellow ?

Personally whether you were a leaver or a remainer has to become irrelevant at some stage because we have left the EU and won't be returning .

The Labour Party have absolutely no influence what goes on now with the negotiations going on with Brussels .

The slate has to be wiped clean at some stage .

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Arguing over someone no one knows and makes no difference to anyone. 3+ replies.

And yet you've added to the post count on this thread !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post

Maybe take note of times when the two were posted and give some chance to actually see and post before you comment.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Maybe take note of times when the two were posted and give some chance to actually see and post before you comment.
    I don’t need you to tell me when to comment or not. The point stands.
    The argument is moot cos it makes absolutely no difference to the appointment, the situation or anyone’s life.

Especially those that hate labour. They should be over the moon if they think she’s a ****.

Happy good Friday.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast