+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: galaxy note 4

galaxy note 4

Is due out next month, i've read the reviews this morning and will probably be the best device available, i'm using the note 2 atm and love the phone, upgrade in january, perfect for MOK it is

re: galaxy note 4

I'm also using Note 2, which is proving very good and am looking at options come December.

Was a long time Nokia fan, but after the switch to Samsung, I think I'll stick with the Koreans.

Just got the note 3 this week, my wife's moaning but it's worth the grief excellent device.

Getting the note 4 myself, this will be the phone of the year IMO certainly much better than the latest iPoo

Have you seen the note 4's sister phone the note 4 edge? Now that looks awesome

I couldn't wait so went for the note 3

Iphone may have started the craze and the switch away from the older phones with new operating systems, but I think Samsung is the better option especially for the older generation.

Never owned an iPoo and doubt I will...ever, don't like being dictated to on what I do or download onto my phone and from who.

A mate swears by them, well he did until he tried to connect his phone to his new Audi with an Audi/iPoo lead so he could play all his iTunes, well it appears anything downloaded from iTunes is in a unique format that only apple recognise, won't play in the car, that how I understood it anyway

Android much better

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam
    Never owned an iPoo and doubt I will...ever, don't like being dictated to on what I do or download onto my phone and from who.

A mate swears by them, well he did until he tried to connect his phone to his new Audi with an Audi/iPoo lead so he could play all his iTunes, well it appears anything downloaded from iTunes is in a unique format that only apple recognise, won't play in the car, that how I understood it anyway

Android much better
    Yes, Android basically anything goes. I-phone is like a niche market - you gotta use their products.

But a lot of young people like Iphone here, although because of price and availability of design and new products - Samsung is still the market leader. I'm using a Note 2, will change to whatever is the latest when my contract ends in December although I might just hang on till February to see if there's something even more new than Note 4 edge.

The note 4 and the note 4 edge are brother and sister but it appears that the sister is not coming to the UK, looks like US only for the edge

After getting my note 3 stolen this week I've been looking at replacing it today the note 3 is £520 and the note 4 is £600 don't make sense only £80 difference, I may get the note 4 then, let's hope my Saturday is a good one Darn Greece

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast