+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Argyle satdi

Argyle satdi

Sold out not surprising for their Hull game - more argyle fans in Cornwall than Plymuff they reckon

I live down this way and do take grandson when hes down from his Notts County 🥴

I'm a miller and feel nowt either way but they do sell out almost every game and they do give great support, but dont like it up em !!!

Lookin forrud to bein in the away end nxt season

UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmate View Post
    Sold out not surprising for their Hull game - more argyle fans in Cornwall than Plymuff they reckon

I live down this way and do take grandson when hes down from his Notts County 🥴

I'm a miller and feel nowt either way but they do sell out almost every game and they do give great support, but dont like it up em !!!

UTM
    Prefer to be in away end at Hillsbro, well sort of, but you know what I mean. Pilgrim, Bluenose, Rover and Black cat on Sat for me.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Prefer to be in away end at Hillsbro, well sort of, but you know what I mean. Pilgrim, Bluenose, Rover and Black cat on Sat for me.
    Methinks the mods should get a forensic writing analysis on these 2 posts, Stansmate and our Roly? Looks very much like the same person.

I live down this way and do take grandson when hes down from his Notts County ��

UTM
    We were staying in Newquay for a Rotherham match about 6 seasons ago. We lost 2-1 to an injury time pen and the train back from Plymouth to Newquay was absolutely rocking. It was like being in the ground and they were just about to go up rather than us. Atmosphere was electric just because they won. All good natured too and no silly nonsense with us
    Seem to recall it was a few matches before we beat Shrewsbury at Wembley

I'm not Roly mate - posted 1st time today

Went to Wingfield and played in school team with Brecks !

Been away some years but still a miller

On the plymuff front - worked in nhs at mount gould ospittle for 9 yrs and lerrum know my allegiance

71 now and miss every day my home town an team

Red army 🤪

I'm not Roly mate - posted 1st time today

Went to Wingfield and played in school team with Brecks !

Been away some years but still a miller

On the plymuff front - worked in nhs at mount gould ospittle for 9 yrs and lerrum know my allegiance

71 now and miss every day my home town an team

Red army 🤪
    Good on you pal. No matter where I travel throughout the world and people ask where I’m from, I let them know I’m from ROTHERHAM.