+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Dagenham & Redbridge 27.11.21

Quote Originally Posted by Masson4 View Post
    A 2-1 victory to Notts today with Wootton and Rodrigues on the scoresheet.

Wrap up warm, Magpies - 'feeling like -5c' by kick-off time.
    Bloody hate the cold weather, think its all the meds I'm on thinning my blood... Will be wearing my new heated gilet and socks just hope the lead will be long enough to reach the socket under the Pavis...

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Stopping crosses might be even more important than normal today...

Most crosses in the National League - 2021/22

214 - Dagenham & Redbridge
    192 - Grimsby Town
    185 - Stockport County
    177 - Notts County
    166 - Barnet
    165 - Maidenhead United
    163 - Wealdstone
    162 - Boreham Wood
    Interesting, but I think that's a bit out of date.

Name:  crosses.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  19.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Interesting, but I think that's a bit out of date.

Name:  crosses.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  19.6 KB
    Sorry, that's a dreadful screenshot!

Basically Daggers average 17.1 crosses per 90 mins. Notts average 15.6 per 90.

Only 29% of Daggers crosses are successful, Notts are one of the highest ranked with 37.5% successful crosses.

Myles Weston has made 111 crosses so far this season, that's 26 more than Sean Shields for Weymouth and 48 more crosses than Joel Taylor who has had the most crosses for Notts. Taylor has 44.44% success rate but Weston only 38.74%.

Three games called off in our league including Grimsby and Chesterfield's matches.

Sorry, that's a dreadful screenshot!

Basically Daggers average 17.1 crosses per 90 mins. Notts average 15.6 per 90.

Only 29% of Daggers crosses are successful, Notts are one of the highest ranked with 37.5% successful crosses.

Myles Weston has made 111 crosses so far this season, that's 26 more than Sean Shields for Weymouth and 48 more crosses than Joel Taylor who has had the most crosses for Notts. Taylor has 44.44% success rate but Weston only 38.74%.
    What’s classed as a successful cross? and what about crosses from the defending team In to their box?

3-1 Notts (Cameron, DKE Vincent)

Poor old Kristian Dennis.....Still sat on that St Mirren bench

It must be about worn out by now !

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    What’s classed as a successful cross? and what about crosses from the defending team In to their box?
    A cross that accurately finds a team mate. I'm not sure I understand your second question?

A cross that accurately finds a team mate. I'm not sure I understand your second question?
    Ah ok on the first one just wanted to confirm, that’s all… second one that’s my poor description, I mean what are the %’s for crosses coming into your own penalty area (successful or not).

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Ah ok on the first one just wanted to confirm, that’s all… second one that’s my poor description, I mean what are the %’s for crosses coming into your own penalty area (successful or not).
    No worries.

Notts face 15.24 crosses on average per 90 mins. Only 27% of those are accurate.

Dagenham allow 16.91 crosses per 90 mins of which 35.6% find their target. So you could say the crossing stats favour Notts overall, albeit not by much.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast