+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Accies Match thread blah blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Did I miss anything?
    Me spending £15 to watch that pish. Could have went out and had 3 beers and pie and chips instead.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Me spending £15 to watch that pish. Could have went out and had 3 beers and pie and chips instead.
    If ye'd spent £15 on three beers, pie and chips .... and watched somebody else eat and drink them, ye STILL would hae got better value for yer money!

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    If ye'd spent £15 on three beers, pie and chips .... and watched somebody else eat and drink them, ye STILL would hae got better value for yer money!
    100%

Agree with most of what has been said. Well on top first half and at halftime mcinnes should be drumming into them to go at full pelt get a second early on and kill the game. Instead they come out and score with a free header. Shocking defending. No urgency on the park, no captain driving them on, encouraging them, rallying them and no leadership. Pretty much the same off it as well. We can all moan about players out but that team should have enough professional pride, will to win and desire to still beat Hamilton. Saturday to me now at Paisley, the team which plays and lets face it, it will be the same one needs to demonstrate the attributes i have mentioned that were sadly lacking tonight.

Hey guys , what a great result tonight !
    We are up to 3rd place in the Scottish Premier Soccer Ball Championship Series and we scored a strike in the soccer net .....yeeeeaaahhh go for it red ball players !!

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Strange how Cosgrove has regressed to donkey status again. Never seen a player throw themselves to the ground as much as he does. When he plays we are invariably eye bleedingly bad to watch.
    100% this
    Been saying this same thing since the very day he arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    100% this
    Been saying this same thing since the very day he arrived.
    That fkn muppet Cosgrove was summed up perfectly for me when he lost the ball because of his first touch (surprise surprise) on the edge of our own box about the 65th minute and just sauntered his way away towards the centre circle after being 100% solely responsible for putting his teammates and defenders under unnecessary pressure.
    What a fkn ****..........

Meant to say that you can check that bit out on Red TV "highlights" cough cough. He really put his teammates under the cosh with that fkn attitude

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Agree with most of what has been said. Well on top first half and at halftime mcinnes should be drumming into them to go at full pelt get a second early on and kill the game. Instead they come out and score with a free header. Shocking defending. No urgency on the park, no captain driving them on, encouraging them, rallying them and no leadership. Pretty much the same off it as well. We can all moan about players out but that team should have enough professional pride, will to win and desire to still beat Hamilton. Saturday to me now at Paisley, the team which plays and lets face it, it will be the same one needs to demonstrate the attributes i have mentioned that were sadly lacking tonight.
    If we had better defenders to play alongside Hoban we would be able to win games like last night.

That’s not the first time we have lost a goal this season with our defenders standing around with their arms raised looking for the linesman to give offside.

I didn't see their goal but I watched most of it and it was as dire as you'll get. The result means nothing as there is absolutely nothing we can achieve in the league but at least make it exciting to watch.

Cheers Del.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast