+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spurs predictions

Spurs predictions

Without doubt Tottenham will field the kids / reserves, we 'should' win this game, i'll be there in all my fat glory

1-3

Then i want Liverpool in the next round

re: Spurs predictions

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Without doubt Tottenham will field the kids / reserves, we 'should' win this game, i'll be there in all my fat glory

1-3

Then i want Liverpool in the next round
    Unfortunately, we will be forced to rest most of ours Es***, so we'll lose 2-0

Tottenham we always beat Tottenham, history tells us we always beat Tottenham, keep the faith

If we were a Prem side maybe I would feel confident but we are still far behind them plus they are playing at home. The best we can hope is a draw and a win on penalties.

But honestly I can't see that happening especially after they lost to West Bromwich. We might even get a spanking.

I however hope you're right ER

2-1 Spurs

Where's the faith around here? We are Nottingham Forest i mean come on, stick in the muds, we always beat Tottenham, COYR

Where's the faith around here? We are Nottingham Forest i mean come on, stick in the muds, we always beat Tottenham, COYR
    I your enthusiasm buddy.

Still I think Spurs will win, Spurs 3-1 Forest is my prediction.

But let it not be said I'm a pessimist. I very much hope I'm wrong and as such have put 20 quid on a Forest upset.

Just counting as the cost of my ticket or the price to pay watch them on telly tonight. I may not be there tonight, but my spirit is with you Es***.

I'll be there sitting with the spurs faithfull WITH my Xxxl forest top on loud and clear sitting there proud as punch, we can turn these overpaid flash b****** over COYR, i'm not over excited btw just can't wait.

I'll be there sitting with the spurs faithfull WITH my Xxxl forest top on loud and clear sitting there proud as punch, we can turn these overpaid flash b****** over COYR, i'm not over excited btw just can't wait.
    Es***, you are a legend lad.
    I wish DCM would overturn your ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Es***, you are a legend lad.
    I wish DCM would overturn your ban.[/quote]

Aye, he's a Special One, our Es***lad.

If there was an award for User of the Year in this forum, he'd win it EVERY year!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast