+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 59 of 212 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Sturgeonland

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Would be interesting to see if he had one if the proposed law is ever passed making it easier for him to get one.
    I can tell you now if you like?

I don’t agree with your other point

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I can tell you now if you like?

I don’t agree with your other point
    Please do given only your opinion counts

Mason in the Scottish Government/Nicola Sturgeon can do no wrong shocker

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Please do given only your opinion counts

Mason in the Scottish Government/Nicola Sturgeon can do no wrong shocker
    No problem but try and understand this has nothing to do with my opinion. None of it does. Anyway, it wouldnt make a difference, so you can relax a wee bit.

I’ll join in with the pile on when the subjects change from haircuts, made up stories from the Balmoral Hotel, Ferries or bigotry. The floor is yours

This from a former SNP MSP,

Much as I hate to do it, I must congratulate the British State. In the past, they have shown their skill and ability in controlling colonial possessions, but the way they have destroyed the Scottish National Party (SNP) and split the wider independence movement, thereby retaining control of Scotland, has been a master-class in the nefarious art of colonialism.
    Under the leadership of Alex Salmond, the SNP had led Scotland to the brink of re-taking its independence in the 2014 referendum. The English establishment – royal family, senior civil servants, military commanders and intelligence services – never expected the vote to be so close: remaining within the British Union won by just 10%, and that was after a campaign of wall-to-wall pro-union print and broadcast-media coverage.
    The establishment was panicked, they had almost lost Scotland, the cash-cow that had kept the English economy afloat for decades. Something had to be done to ensure the Scots were not allowed another opportunity to vote on their constitutional future, far less actually re-establish Scotland as a normal independent nation.
    It was immediately following the 2014 referendum that the English establishment was handed a gift. Alex Salmond, the man who had almost restored Scotland's sovereignty, decided he should resign as SNP leader and First Minister after falling short of the winning line. I always thought this was a rare mistake on Alex's part. Salmond was the man the English feared. With him gone, the road was clear for the establishment to put its plan into action.
    Alex Salmond's successor was always going to be Nicola Sturgeon: there were no other contenders. I considered Nicola to be a friend, both of us having cut our political teeth fighting a dominant Labour Party in North Ayrshire, but I haven't had any contact with her since I ceased to be a Member of the Scottish Parliament in 2007. I did interview her a few times after that, when I worked as a reporter with a radio station, and while these were conducted on a friendly basis, we stuck to the issues of the stories I was covering.
    I had always believed Nicola was as passionate and committed to independence as I was. In my dealings with her over the years, I saw no indication that she could be used to drive independence off a cliff, but that is what has happened.
    In the early years of Nicola's leadership, with Alex Salmond returning to Westminster after winning the Gordon constituency in 2015, it looked like she was steadying the independence ship following the turbulent waters of the referendum campaign, but things were to dramatically change.
    Salmond lost Gordon at the 2017 UK Election, with an absolutely incredible 20.4% swing from the SNP to the Tories. Having represented seats in North-East Scotland since 1987, and despite being Scotland's best-known and respected politician, Alex Salmond was, apparently, unseated by an unknown Tory. The English establishment plan was underway – Salmond, the politician they feared, had been removed from the game.
    However, Alex was never going to go quietly. He indicated his intention to return to front-line politics, a situation the establishment could not tolerate, and a decision that led to one of the most shameful events in Scottish political history.
    The plot to jail Alex Salmond on fabricated charges of ***ual assault and attempted rape failed because the accusers were not believed by a jury of mainly women. In court, it emerged one accuser had not even been in the building when she claimed Alex had attempted to rape her.
    What became apparent, was that the malicious prosecution had only reached court because of actions carried out by the SNP Scottish Government and senior members of the UK Civil Service in Scotland. The plot had been initiated by the English establishment and carried out by their willing helpers in Scotland. For the first time, the reality of the SNP under Nicola Sturgeon's leadership had been revealed to the Scottish public.
    Alex Salmond was acquitted of all charges against him, and members of the wider independence movement began to question why the SNP had attempted to jail the party's most successful leader. In a nod to George Orwell's dystopian novel, '1984', SNP members largely failed to believe the evidence of their own eyes and ears. Instead, they retained faith in Nicola Sturgeon and her government, but the party's actions had created a massive split within the wider independence movement.
    In addition to how the SNP treated Alex Salmond, pro-independence Scots who were not members of the party began to question the lack of progress towards restoring independence or even just holding another referendum on the subject. It was obvious to informed observers that the SNP had been given electoral-mandate after electoral-mandate by the people of Scotland, but had squandered every one. The SNP was clearly content to manage
    Scotland's devolved parliament within the United Kingdom.
    Attempting to jail Alex Salmond, and adopting an overtly devolutionist policy-agenda, should have alerted every Scot to the SNP's true position under the leadership of Nicola Sturgeon, and her ultra-devolutionist Deputy Leader, John Swinney. However, it is only in recent weeks that the general public has seen just how far today's SNP is controlled by the English establishment – mainly the British security services – and how the party has acted to destroy trust in independence.
    The SNP policy relating to Gender Reform – primarily allowing men to self ID as women and access female-only spaces – crept through the Scottish Parliament almost unnoticed, other than by those who have an interest in politics or in women's rights. Recent events, though, have seen the consequences of the policy come crashing into the public's consciousness.
    Rapists and extremely violent men can self-ID as women and seek to serve their sentences locked-up with women in female prisons. The SNP Gender Reform policy would make it much easier for violent men to access vulnerable women in such situations.
    Currently, the SNP/Greens Gender Reform Act has been blocked by the Tory UK Government, but the fact the Scottish Government supports violent men and 'trans' women over actual women is now known by the general public. Most polls on the subject show the people of Scotland overwhelmingly oppose the policy of the SNP and Greens, which was supported in the Scottish Parliament by Labour and the Liberal Democrats. It is expected the SNP, in particular, will pay a heavy electoral price the next time Scotland goes to vote.
    Prioritising the 'rights' of a tiny minority – 'trans' people – over the rights of 51% of the Scottish population – women – is political suicide. That the SNP has chosen to go down this road does not make any sense. What it shows, though, is that the plan of the English establishment is working-out as intended. The SNP, controlled by the British security services, has relegated the pursuit of independence to very much a secondary consideration behind championing the gender obsession of a tiny minority of people. By doing so, the people of Scotland are likely to turn their back on the party that has been seen as the main vehicle to achieve independence. The SNP is being destroyed from within, and the wider independence movement has been torn apart.
    The English establishment has played a blinder in negating the threat of Scottish independence. Of course, it could only achieve its goal by taking control of the SNP and making it unelectable through its obsession with gender identity and the interests of a tiny minority over the rights of women. The big question for independence supporters to ask is how the British security services have managed to effectively control the SNP. What do they have on senior SNP politicians that has coerced them to act in this way, to act against the interests of Scotland?
    Meanwhile, supporters of independence are now talking of having to start all over again by embracing the Alba Party, led by Alex Salmond, and rebuilding the independence movement without the compromised leadership of the SNP.

Post #557

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Post #557
    Yasssssss you have just lost the argument if indeed you ever had one in the first place. You have shown yourself on many occasions

to be ill informed, arrogant. but mostly a wee immature boy, Now awa play wi yer Cindy dolls.

Who’s the ex-MSP stating the obvious with just a soupçon of paranoia?

He/she/they should have the courage to put a by-line on something containing so many allegations.

Post #584 - The idea of Mrs Krankie being a British secret agent out to destroy the SNP is tin foil hat nonsense at its best.

As usual, cock ups are vastly more likely than conspiracies to explain everything stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Yasssssss you have just lost the argument if indeed you ever had one in the first place. You have shown yourself on many occasions

to be ill informed, arrogant. but mostly a wee immature boy, Now awa play wi yer Cindy dolls.

Sorry to point out the inaccuracy in your argument, but it's Sindy not Cindy.

I don't think they were allowed to call a doll after a real girls name.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Post #584 - The idea of Mrs Krankie being a British secret agent out to destroy the SNP is tin foil hat nonsense at its best.

As usual, cock ups are vastly more likely than conspiracies to explain everything stupid.

That, and an obsession with freaks.

Page 59 of 212 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast