+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody else not so interested in the period between now and season first game?

Anybody else not so interested in the period between now and season first game?

I mean, we've been here before, all of what might happen has happened before and groundhog day is here again, and????

Just you

Yeah I'm interested. Just so I get an early indication of whether to get my expectations up sgain or not before kickoff. 😉

Glad Euro's are on.
    Don't think too much about us but I am a bit concerned what the squad will be like next season but it's a waste of time looking at the rumours. I am certain we won't conclude business early though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer999 View Post
    Glad Euro's are on.
    Don't think too much about us but I am a bit concerned what the squad will be like next season but it's a waste of time looking at the rumours. I am certain we won't conclude business early though.
    You see, that’s where I have a problem.
    If we don’t do any business early, then whats gonna be the difference from last season.
    Are we going to use the Euros as another excuse for a poor pre season and last minute signings.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Just you
    Get a room you two.

Hard to get excited a lot of bs and false alarms over the years. Really hoping we do business early this year. I understand on the prem team loans going last minute but no excuse for regular business being so delayed.

We do seem like we’ve done a lot of scouting during the season. We may get some early business done this summer

As some previous posts indicate we’ve gone all the way from selling our entire lineup this season to signing prem players in thier prime!

Be interested from Friday onwards as I believe the transfer window opens, there will be no excuses this year as farke is already here and should be making plans, players in theory should already be earmarked and the whole board should realistically know who they are going to sell and who they will keep, just get a bit fed up as it’s every single season where we seem we are trying to rebuild a complete team and by the time we get going we are already behind, other teams always seem to have a settled side with just a few added, why do we make it so difficult?

Seems i'm not quite as alone in being disinterested as some might think, hmmm?

Seriously, we seem to wish upon ourselves that self-same sh1t show every season, no matter what the situation the club finds itself in.

Variations in ownership, players, manager, division etc etc, seem to make f00k all difference to how we "manage" (very loose definition of that word) the closed season. And not a single comment/observation on the retained/released list, yet.

Strange.
    Last edited by WTF11; 09-06-2024 at 11:55 PM.

World Cup runners up, France, drew 0-0 with Canada in a friendly. Wow.....Canada must have a top manager. Wonder who? Oh......no thanks. He'll have a chapter in his book on this result. Title should be "Fraud".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)