+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Manager/Coach No3 Of The Seaon At Fulham

Manager/Coach No3 Of The Seaon At Fulham

Rene Meulens**** sacked and replaced by former Bayern Munich coach Felix Magath. I thought Wolves had an old habit of getting rid. I don't see why they haven't gone for Curbishley who is already with the club. - view external link

re: Manager/Coach No3 Of The Seaon At Fulham

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    Rene Meulens**** sacked and replaced by former Bayern Munich coach Felix Magath. I thought Wolves had an old habit of getting rid. I don't see why they haven't gone for Curbishley who is already with the club.

Ehhh?? I watched a large part of their game against Liverpool at The Cottage in the week and they were playing some nice football I think the addition of Holtby looks like it could pay dividends so why make this decision before a crucial relegation battle, it baffles me.

re: Manager/Coach No3 Of The Season At Fulham

I watched them against Man.utd and despite drawing, they were resilient at the back, on the rare occasion going forward they troubled De Gea. Just goes to show though, some coaches can't make the step up to No1 in charge.

Topic header should read "season".

Watched Fulham lose 0-1 to Sheffield United in FA Cup game last week. Fulham were somewhat the better team but did not dominate as they should have. I suspect Curbs does not want his finger prints on that train wreck of a season.

Sorry Tunds but no way were you watching the same game as me. Fulham were woeful. absolutely clueless and Sheff United played the better and thoroughly deserved their win.

Agree to disagree Plates!? Found the ball often in the SheffU end and fully expected a Fulham goal to put the fans (cold, heavy rain) out of their misery. In looking up the stats on the 120 minute game Fulham had possession 68% of the time to SheffU's 32%, however Sheffield put 3 shots on net and Fulham only 2 in the two hours allotted to them. To be fair, perhaps they both should have lost!

To add insult to Fulham's injury, the Cottagers are 20th in the league tables, the Blades 66th.

It looks like both Curbishley and Wilkins have now left the club. What a shambles of a club...reminds me of another club until the start of the current season - view external link

Quite agree, makes you grateful that our English owner has seen the light hopefully and we haven't got the dreaded shadow of foreign owners over us.If ever we get into the hands of the carpet baggers that's me off having experienced the Bhattis shambles.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)