+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Annan away

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    You still doing missionary work in the weege min?

No early retirement?
    Looks like at least another 5 years, but the way this country is going I'll be working till I'm deed. Get us to F away from england

First game of season for me, so here’s my verdict fae the comfort of a nice wee B and B. Very poor first half - loads of possession but slow, ponderous and unthreatening. Subs at HT made a big difference. Hayes pace and enthusiasm changed the game and we deserved our lead, but then we sat back again and passed it slowly along the back 4 until Annan equalised. Was always going to come from a set piece as apart from Scales and Stewart we don’t look good in the air. Their goal perked us up a bit but it took extra time and them getting knackered before our superior fitness ( and skill) showed.
    Pass marks to Roos, Mackenzie, McRorie and maybe Vinny. Hayes and Duk were good. Defence looked shaky against a team near bottom of League 2, which doesn’t inspire confidence. We seem to lack steel and seem too easy to bully. We need a couple more players who are like Goodwin was when he played - hard as nails, determined and ready to stand up to the opposition. The sort of player opposition fans hate - with ours at present we don’t seem to have any like that. McRorie and Stewart could be, but… Anyway - enjoyed the trip and meeting up with some fellow dandies.
    Roll on the next trip from darkest Englandshire!

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Looks like at least another 5 years, but the way this country is going I'll be working till I'm deed. Get us to F away from england
    Spot on this ^

Quote Originally Posted by hulldon View Post
    We seem to lack steel and seem too easy to bully. We need a couple more players who are like Goodwin was when he played - hard as nails, determined and ready to stand up to the opposition. The sort of player opposition fans hate - with ours at present we don’t seem to have any like that.
    Unfortunately it's in the SFA referee's handbook that should we find such a player he should be hounded out of Scottish football.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Unfortunately it's in the SFA referee's handbook that should we find such a player he should be hounded out of Scottish football.
    Unless he plays for you know who! Fergie played mind games for sure, but deep down he knew that the system was biased in favour of you know who and that’s why his troops bought into it - it wasn’t ever a fanciful notion!

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    It’s bloody ridiculous what’s going on just now, I agree. Do you think that independence might sort Shetland’s impending £10,000 pa average domestic energy bills? I doubt it. I think we’ll need to claim our oil soon and declare independence from the rest of Scotland, otherwise we are stuffed under either a Westminster or Holyrood governance.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    It’s bloody ridiculous what’s going on just now, I agree. Do you think that independence might sort Shetland’s impending £10,000 pa average domestic energy bills? I doubt it. I think we’ll need to claim our oil soon and declare independence from the rest of Scotland, otherwise we are stuffed under either a Westminster or Holyrood governance.
    I can see a number of potential issues with that

Who were the c unts with the fkn butchers Apron flags? Those kinda dons fans are as bad as any unionist hun! There a disgrace to afc and I'd throw them a cinder block if they were drowning! In fact we my mood tofay I'd gladly meet one for a fight I'd fuvking kick there utter c u n ts in 🤬😡😡

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    You could always apply to join Norway.
    They use the oil money wisely.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    You could always apply to join Norway.
    They use the oil money wisely.
    Peeve's hellish dear mind.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast