+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poor old Solskjaer

Poor old Solskjaer

Sacked !!!!

To many ego's in the squad - big job to balance out personnel & team strategy to satisfy their prawn-army modern day glory hunters.

Not sure Zidane would be the long term answer - Enrique of Spain sensible.

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post
    To many ego's in the squad - big job to balance out personnel & team strategy to satisfy their prawn-army modern day glory hunters.

Not sure Zidane would be the long term answer - Enrique of Spain sensible.
    Brendan Rodgers would do a job there I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    Brendan Rodgers would do a job there I'm sure.
    Shame he has gone as he was doing a very good job of avoiding the qualification spots for Europe 😎

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Shame he has gone as he was doing a very good job of avoiding the qualification spots for Europe ��
    Quite

The ghost of Fergie will be hard to exorcise.

He seemed to quite of a man to be a manager to a club like that. He even shook Maguire's hand when he got sent off other managers would have been furious.
    Like I said somewhere else I think that the quality in the premier is crap. Three teams City Pool And the Russian mafia and the rest of the comp in another world.

Damn shame, Agent Solskiar will need to go somewhere else to ply his double agent trade!
    Hope they replace him with either Southgate or Fat Frank!!

All this rubbish about Zidane - I hear he's learning English just so he can turn them down!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Damn shame, Agent Solskiar will need to go somewhere else to ply his double agent trade!
    Hope they replace him with either Southgate or Fat Frank!!

All this rubbish about Zidane - I hear he's learning English just so he can turn them down!!
    Seem to be a lot of big time Charlie’s in their squad - still not quite sure how they thumped us first gane

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Seem to be a lot of big time Charlie’s in their squad - still not quite sure how they thumped us first gane
    Have you watched our games hehe.
    What I can't work out is how a player like is it Lingard who was super for west ham go back there just to come on with a couple of minutes to play? Can't be just Pounds!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)