+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Taking a covid test before

Taking a covid test before

Every social situation...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She's mad, jumped the ****ing shark.

I now insist everyone who replies to me on mad......takes A covid test before replying.

Thanking you....in advance.😎

Get a pile of tests (they're free so even rich Tories won't mind), enter the code into the system, report negative result, download the result - voila, sorted and you don't even need to stick anything but your finger up your nose.

If everyone does it she'll have no choice but to look at the data and see how many more negative than positive tests are being reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Every social situation...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She's mad, jumped the ****ing shark.

I now insist everyone who replies to me on mad......takes A covid test before replying.

Thanking you....in advance.😎
    Can I be exempt from taking a test to reply to you, please, because I am triple vaccinated? I've never taken a test ever. How do you report the result? What is to stop anyone/everyone simply ordering said tests, saying they have done one, reporting negative and getting whatever from the government to allow entry. What is the point? The loonies have indeed taken over the asylum.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Get a pile of tests (they're free so even rich Tories won't mind), enter the code into the system, report negative result, download the result - voila, sorted and you don't even need to stick anything but your finger up your nose.

If everyone does it she'll have no choice but to look at the data and see how many more negative than positive tests are being reported.
    Just noticed you have the same thoughts as me. Surely it cant be as simple as that to pauchle the system? If it is, it is another pointless box ticking exercise to no purpose. They should just admit the passport system is rubbish and forget it altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by troodee1893 View Post
    Can I be exempt from taking a test to reply to you, please, because I am triple vaccinated? I've never taken a test ever. How do you report the result? What is to stop anyone/everyone simply ordering said tests, saying they have done one, reporting negative and getting whatever from the government to allow entry. What is the point? The loonies have indeed taken over the asylum.
    I thought Mrs sunshine and I were the only couple in Scotland never to have worn a mask or take a test......good to know someone else has never taken a test.

Now isolate for a week as you replied to my post without testing.....I know it does no good but it's meh ba and I've got to feel relevant and in control.

I thought Mrs sunshine and I were the only couple in Scotland never to have worn a mask or take a test......good to know someone else has never taken a test.

Now isolate for a week as you replied to my post without testing.....I know it does no good but it's meh ba and I've got to feel relevant and in control.
    You had yer booster yet tho? 😎

Quote Originally Posted by troodee1893 View Post
    Just noticed you have the same thoughts as me. Surely it cant be as simple as that to pauchle the system? If it is, it is another pointless box ticking exercise to no purpose. They should just admit the passport system is rubbish and forget it altogether.
    Did a test a few weeks ago when I had a cold (work requirement). Last instruction is to report the result online, not prove it, just report it. I now have two boxes of spare tests all with individual codes on them.

If it wasn't so pathetic I'd laugh. In fact I've just wet myself...................... whoops

I know quite a few who don't do
    Masks
    Tests
    Vaccines.
    I admire their resolve if I'm being honest.
    Most buckle for travel.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    I know quite a few who don't do
    Masks
    Tests
    Vaccines.
    I admire their resolve if I'm being honest.
    Most buckle for travel.
    Had booster, vaccines never had a problem with, enforced vaccines i do, never wear a mask.....anywhere.....apart from Belfast, which I kinda regret now.

Never do a test......so travel out, when I can travel without a test I'll show my papers to get in foreign lands.

Never tested ever but have worn masks at times even in the daft situations where you can sit in a restaurant or pub for hours with no mask but need to put one on to go to the bog. Some of the more 'fragrant' bogs make mask wearing almost bearable though. Have been to four concerts/shows and had drinks each time 'allowing' you to avoid wearing one but the overall percentage actually bothering was minimal. As for at the football nope not even in the concourse where the uptake is minimal also. I dont know why they persist.

Before you reply I'll voluntarily increase my isolation to two weeks for replying again but then I'll ignore it like I'm sure many do for 'real' isolation requests.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)