+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could this be one of the shortest holidays ever?

Could this be one of the shortest holidays ever?

Mrs Shrek may even meet herself coming back.

Coleen Rooney, wife of England striker Wayne, has flown to Brazil with the couple's two sons Kai and Klay and intends to stay until the side is knocked out of the World Cup. Daily Telegraph

re: Could this be one of the shortest holidays ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram
    Mrs Shrek may even meet herself coming back.

Coleen Rooney, wife of England striker Wayne, has flown to Brazil with the couple's two sons Kai and Klay and intends to stay until the side is knocked out of the World Cup. Daily Telegraph
    Mrs Shrek indeed? It's a pity that some people can't create a post without insulting add ons. Her is Mrs Rooney.

Its a pity that Rooney cannot even conduct a half decent conversation when being interviewed, even leaving aside his constant stuttering's of Erm's and Ahhs, his actions away from the field also tell me he's not yet reached adult status.

Many footballers are shall we say, below average intelligence, and take a partner of similar standard, Rooney being a prize example.

He may have had a bad upbringing (that's true of most scousers) but he's got eye's and ear's along with money to burn and if he cannot see that he comes across as very immature then it tells me he does not even realise it himself which makes him more stupid than he is, or that he does not care which makes him arrogant, add the fact that he does remind folk of Shrek in the same way a lot of footballers are labelled with something they resemble.

YOU HAVE PROBABLY READ MOST OF THE THREADS ON HERE REDBASIE (IF NOT I SUGGEST YOU DO) WE ARE A UNIQUE BUNCH AS PREVIOUSLY STATED BY LAZAAT, WE LIKE BANTER AND WELCOME ANY FRESH P

[quote="Altobelli"]Its a pity that Rooney cannot even conduct a half decent conversation when being interviewed, even leaving aside his constant stuttering's of Erm's and Ahhs, his actions away from the field also tell me he's not yet reached adult status.

Many footballers are shall we say, below average intelligence, and take a partner of similar standard, Rooney being a prize example.

He may have had a bad upbringing (that's true of most scousers) but he's got eye's and ear's along with money to burn and if he cannot see that he comes across as very immature then it tells me he does not even realise it himself which makes him more stupid than he is, or that he does not care which makes him arrogant, add the fact that he does remind folk of Shrek in the same way a lot of footballers are labelled with something they resemble.

YOU HAVE PROBABLY READ MOST OF THE THREADS ON HERE REDBASIE (IF NOT I SUGGEST YOU DO) WE ARE A UNIQUE BUNCH AS PREVIOUSLY STATED BY

[quote="RedBasie"]Its a pity that Rooney cannot even conduct a half decent conversation when being interviewed, even leaving aside his constant stuttering's of Erm's and Ahhs, his actions away from the field also tell me he's not yet reached adult status.

YOU HAVE PROBABLY READ MOST OF THE THREADS ON HERE REDBASIE (IF NOT I SUGGEST YOU DO)

I don't like all this negativity

Leave Rooney alone

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959

Leave Rooney alone
    And Basie..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo

Leave Rooney alone
    And Basie..[/quote]

And Rammy

Well if this adds to the debate...my wife who knows phuck all about football refers to Rooney as Turnip Head.

Come on RedBasie, Rammy didn't put those Forest posts up to p1$$ you off, it was nothing personal, me and gaz (Swindon fans) hate Oxford, the Burnley boys on here hate Blackburn, the Walsall boys on here hate Shrewsbury, the Millwall boys on here hate West Ham and Rammy hates Forest...its all tongue in cheek stuff (except the Oxford bit) so chill out and join in the fun, what do you say?

That damned Ram upsets everyone...just ask the guys on the Burnley Board

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast