+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lee Hollis

Lee Hollis

Guys
    I think a bit of sympathy should be offered to Lee Hollis. The guy has been very unlucky with injuries and not had a chance to get a decent run and the latest injury (broken finger) as I understand it, was in the game v Hibs.
    He may not be the best keeper we have had, but he is not the worst!
    I reckon he would be a good number two behind a new keeper for next season. I don't think he will be on a massive wage and he could still do a turn.
    Of course, with money tight, it may well be either Lee Hollis or Ross Stewart, but not both that are retained next season.

re: Lee Hollis

He's injured so often ever consider a self harmer ?

Not many will disagree with your comment his position is as No2.
    When Hollis given a run, regardless of length, seldom do fans feel confident with his display.

The problem their is neilsen will still be here next season so he will be no 2 hopefully as hes under contract yes hollis could do a job as a number 2 but we need a new no 1 and that would then put nielsen to no 2 unless someone took him which is very unlikely so no room for hollis as cant have 3 main keepers.

commercially we can't afford to carry anyone. Hollis is poor, his injury list over what is it now 3 years is beyond tolerance. He'll need to be shown the door.
    Neilson is awful but contracted - get his ass out on loan to a D1 team at the end of the season and go and hunt down a decent keeper.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)