+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Today's lies from Sturgeon

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Things are very serious when the local ‘movers and shakers’ on Islay complain about one of the whisky distilleries on the island breaking the laid down rules.
    And I'm pretty sure I've said to you before that nobody in Dundee really cares about the local politics of Islay.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    you are aff yer nut, although I don't think that's a secret to anyone. Why should I be grateful to the tories for anything when it was the Bank of England which financed furlough through borrowing, same as every other country which had furlough. 25,000 deaths in English care homes, Amnesty reporting thousands of pensioners drugged leading to even quicker deaths, all under instruction from the tories. Care to comment?
    Ok, thanks for acknowledging that it is the Bank of England that has paid for furlough. It's nice to have a Scot Nat realise who is actually responsible for this and by corollary admit that it isn't Nicola.

I think you are wrong to say that the Tories have instructed that pensioners should be drugged to lead to even quicker deaths. You will have a source so could you post it. I am concerned that the NHS might be following a different set of rules so some evidence would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Ok, thanks for acknowledging that it is the Bank of England that has paid for furlough. It's nice to have a Scot Nat realise who is actually responsible for this and by corollary admit that it isn't Nicola.

I think you are wrong to say that the Tories have instructed that pensioners should be drugged to lead to even quicker deaths. You will have a source so could you post it. I am concerned that the NHS might be following a different set of rules so some evidence would be appreciated.
    Have to wait....NHS in Scotland is shut, give them time to fabricate figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Could be at capacity in four weeks you know.

Goad forbid they have to work at capacity, who would do the TikTok videos and clap out the only patient they have when they get better then?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Could be at capacity in four weeks you know.

Goad forbid they have to work at capacity, who would do the TikTok videos and clap out the only patient they have when they get better then?
    You sound as cynical now as me😁im sick of this whole charade now.

Hospitals always run around 85 to 90% of capacity at this time.

And Scotland has some of the lowest bed capacity in western Europe......wonder who runs the health service in Scotland....oh aye forgot.

Still the answer is lockdown 3 apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I think allegations like those made by Taintedice should be understood. If they are true then that is shocking, if they are made up fake news then they should be challenged.

Amnesty International carried out an investigation into English care home deaths, they found that patients were being drugged so they would die quicker. This is the tories for you. And when did anyone ever claim Nicola Sturgeon paid for furlough, some bizarre stuff from the Britnats on here.

I think allegations like those made by Taintedice should be understood. If they are true then that is shocking, if they are made up fake news then they should be challenged.
    Are only 'allegations' against tories to be challenged, even though they've been found to have seeded covid into hundreds of care homes in England, by Amnesty?
    Last edited by Taintedice; 16-11-2020 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Are only 'allegations' against tories to be challenged, even though they've been found to have seeded covid into hundreds of care homes in England, by Amnesty?
    Short anser NO.(to the allegations question) will read for myself and try to understand what amnesty International have discovered.

Thanks Taintedice for the reference to Amnesty international "As if Expendable" is a damning indictment of the way the covid 19 virus has been handled in England. Massive mistakes were made and I think you, Islay, Rross and all the others who post on this topic will be incensed by the allegations.

This may be a far bigger scandal than simply Tory or SNP leadership, it seems to be the state versus the rights of individuals and so I think you should unite and do us all a favour, especially us oldies who seem to be heading for euthanasia by the state!

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)