+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ince all but gone at Blackpool

Ince all but gone at Blackpool

Very apparent now he is not cut out for management.

re: Ince all but gone at Blackpool

Its a shame.

People will perhaps see him as a sh!te manager and forget the amazing player he was.

This was all too avoidable if he realised early on how sh!the a manager he was.

Hopefully he'll hang in there until 2nd Febuary. Then they can do what they like with the clown.

Ince shoud be up for Manager of the year !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Will never be a manager as long as I have a hole in my arse. He did OK at MK Dons the first time, before we took a punt on him. Totally phucked it up the 2nd time at MK...

Has he actually done a decent job since we jibbed him off in 2008? I see that Barry Ferguson is favourite to replace him, another person I wouldn't piss on if he was on fire. I still remember him running back up to Scotland like a wee lost lamb. Phucking shirker.

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/quote]

Apologies needle I couldnt resist the obvious from us Nobbers but if he continues to manage the Lashers down the Championship he could possibly setup a Cod Army v Lashers next season, now wouldnt that be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/quote]

Apologies needle I couldnt resist the obvious from us Nobbers but if he continues to manage the Lashers down the Championship he could possibly setup a Cod Army v Lashers next season, now wouldnt that be fun. [/quote]

Don't apologise to Needle.. he would never apologise to you...

To Late we wont be seeing him at Ewood he has been sacked again !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/quote]

Apologies needle I couldnt resist the obvious from us Nobbers but if he continues to manage the Lashers down the Championship he could possibly setup a Cod Army v Lashers next season, now wouldnt that be fun. [/quote]

Don't apologise to Needle.. he would never apologise to you... [/quote]
    Sorry !!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)