+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: International break - quite a few players involved !

International break - quite a few players involved !

So I have to admit I don't know exactly who has played for their national sides and who hasn't, but just from our match day squad I can think of quite a few who might have been: Alioski, Sais, O'Kane, Dallas, Pontus, Klich, Cibiki. Now obviously injuries is the biggest possible problem, but even assuming everyone returns OK, who thinks it's good thing (i.e. keeping on playing, not losing focus), or a bad thing (fatigue), with Burton looming on Saturday ?

Oh fantastic...here comes the international argument again! Thanks Taff...lol..

Me? I'm just a lawn mower, you can tell by the way I walk......

Bring on burton mate, we should be focused and three points in the bag. AL��AW...

Hah yes, maybe I'm over-thinking this............... And to be honest it feels quite good to have a decent number of international players in the team

Quote Originally Posted by OldWhiteTaff View Post
    Hah yes, maybe I'm over-thinking this............... And to be honest it feels quite good to have a decent number of international players in the team
    Yes it confirms a team contains some quality in its ranks. Not everyone will agree though...and I'm expecting them to have their two bobs worth shortly! 😀

International football zzzzzzzz tell me when the proper stuff starts again lol, qualifiers are basically friendly games/testimonials these days nobody really cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Yes it confirms a team contains some quality in its ranks. Not everyone will agree though...and I'm expecting them to have their two bobs worth shortly! ��
    Not necessarily they could all play for Gibraltar and San Marino lol

Same old sh1t with England really..cruise the qualifiers then fail to show up for the main event..sound familiar yes?

Haven't really given a toss for quite a few years now.

Anyways..back to the real stuff and 3 points on satdi please thanks.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)