+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Should he stay or should he go? WARNING - POLITICAL THREAD!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... the hysteria continues. Nothing like freedom of speech. All good for some blood letting. Even the conservative wets pannicking. Time to sack a few of the politicised civil servants. Clear the swamp Boris ...
    Conservative wets like Bone?!

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Really?
    Really yes, the way they're spinning the propaganda machine, looks like it's allunravelling faster than big Al's spaghetti for bozo mogg and associated cronies

Quote Originally Posted by applepie View Post
    Conservative wets like Bone?!
    Or Steve Baker?

I wonder what the cabinet meeting will be like today?

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Really yes, the way they're spinning the propaganda machine, looks like it's allunravelling faster than big Al's spaghetti for bozo mogg and associated cronies
    Right I see. I agree with your general point but I think when you say 'Nazis' it evokes a lot of things, not necessarily an efficient propaganda machine (although they did have that as well).

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    You know you’re in the sh!t when you’ve managed to unite the Guardian and the Mail against you.
    Looks like he's managed to keep uncle Rupert on board though, I imagine that came at a price.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Looks like he's managed to keep uncle Rupert on board though, I imagine that came at a price.

Haha yes. Just read the Times leader, very amusing. Their reasoning appears to be that Cummings says he didn’t do anything wrong so that should be the end of it, and we should all move on.

I’m not reading what The S*n has to say about it.

This has turned into a lose / lose situation for our great leader! If he retains Cummings he will be seen as sticking two fingers up to the general public and favouring his mate, and if he sacks him after all this time it will be seen as a massive U-turn and weak leadership. The easiest way out of it would be for Cummings to resign, but his arrogance will stop him doing that unless he is forced. Kier Starmer's chances of becoming the next Prime Minister have suddenly increased without him having to do anything at all!

His mother has said that the press have not reported that they are a grieving family because his uncle died on April 5th and this should be recognised.

Are this family for real? I am not saying it is wrong for them to grieve, of course not, but to use it as a defence for him being so far from home at a time when thousands upon thousands of others have faced the same situation is simply wrong.

Just a tiny bit of contrition would help, but as was said this morning, he doesn't do that.

I've heard the saying of falling on your own sword but in this case it seems more like Johnson falling on someone else's.

... this hysterical outbreak of media righteousness shows how the lemmings are so easily lead. We have always been able to go where we want - it was ADVISORY, NOT A DICTAT - but if you choose to follow the advice by the book you have no right to criticise others who apply common sense flexibility. Get over it ...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... it was ADVISORY, NOT A DICTAT -
    "14,000 Brits Could Now Appeal Lockdown Fines Thanks to Dominic Cummings"

Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast