+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The future of Heart of Midlothian

The future of Heart of Midlothian

A really big meeting up in the Baltic today, apparently. I hope, completely sincerely, that Hearts aren't put into liquidation.
    But, if they are, what then? The authorities could do the obvious and let pre-split results stand. Or it seems that they could pretend that Hearts had never existed and award a 3-0 win to every team they'd played. Now, I ask myself, which top-six club would benefit big-time from that
    It couldn't hsppen, could it?

re: The future of Heart of Midlothian

I'm not concerned if Hearts are liquidated or not. They and their partners in crime like Rangers and Celtic have distorted the game for too long.

If they get liquidated it is their own fault. No sympathy.

Don't worry, I think it unlikely in the extreme that Hearts will be liquidated.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodyG
    I'm not concerned if Hearts are liquidated or not. They and their partners in crime like Rangers and Celtic have distorted the game for too long.

You mean like we tried to do under John Boyle.. I do not wish to see Hearts go under. They spent crazy money , as we did, but the only ones they really hurt was themselves. As for Rangers they are a different case they have systematically tried to destroy some clubs over the years and in the 60 tried to put 6 clubs out of business. They put Airdrie under for 30,000 a sum they used to give gazza a money to p1ss up against a wall. They are a vicious self serving corrupt nasty piece of work. They can go under any day they like.

Quote Originally Posted by mix106

You mean like we tried to do under John Boyle.. I do not wish to see Hearts go under. They spent crazy money , as we did, but the only ones they really hurt was themselves. As for Rangers they are a different case they have systematically tried to destroy some clubs over the years and in the 60 tried to put 6 clubs out of business. They put Airdrie under for 30,000 a sum they used to give gazza a money to p1ss up against a wall. They are a vicious self serving corrupt nasty piece of work. They can go under any day they like.[/quote]They already did. You must mean again, only this time for good...We can only hope

If Hearts did liquidate all their results to date would stand and their remaining fixtures would be a 3 0 loss as no team would benefit as at split and everybody played each other 3 times. I read this last week in 1 of the papers that this had allready been discussed by spfl

Approved.. football Armageddon averted! - view external link

I detest them, have done since Texaco Cup semi. Smuggest most arrogant fans I've ever met, who until last June were in complete denial. They embraced the Vlad, every jak one of them - so sod them.

I'm hearing part-share transfer approved, but the Stadium looks likely to be non-transferable --- so it could well be Flats Flats Glorious Flats

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)