+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reinstated users

Reinstated users

The following accounts have been reinstated:

1) Souternram22
    2) EMAfinest
    3) The Kid from the Red Bank (Basie)
    4) Sharpcox
    5) Newarknffc
    6) Worksoptricky (Silvarabidus : I've lifted the NFFC ban but I don't know if you have a global ban ala Castus)

I'll try and see if there are others.

re: Reinstated users

Thanks, I'm off to Trent Bridge today so I can't kick off straight away.

Nickyd63 is reinstated. That should complete the list.

Earlier bans than this are probably irretrievable.

no chance you could get my parking fine overturned for parking on double yellows ? just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by southernram22
    no chance you could get my parking fine overturned for parking on double yellows ? just a thought
    No chance, I have 3 of my own that need settling.

Btw: I dunno if this works, but when appealing for a waiver, put the blame on someone else. ie; acknowledge your error, but minimise it, say the road wasn't busy, no major obstruction cause and then pin the blame on someone. Don't use silly excuses like going to the gents etc. Use something like a sick passenger, stopped to help someone etc. You gotta make it urgent enough that required you to park illegally.

Quote Originally Posted by southernram22
    If you parked on double yellows what did you expect?
    Pay up and learn a lesson

I often think that cricket is more exciting than football. It was down to the last ball,Somerset needed two runs to win, got one and tied the match.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKidfromRedBank
    I often think that cricket is more exciting than football. It was down to the last ball,Somerset needed two runs to win, got one and tied the match.
    my grandfather was a steward at trent bridge and when i was a child he took me with him, when sitting there watching i quite clearly remember falling asleep

sorry not a cricket fan, one day cricket is ok but them test matches are terribly boring awful game wheres the betting shop

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    my grandfather was a steward at trent bridge and when i was a child he took me with him, when sitting there watching i quite clearly remember falling asleep

sorry not a cricket fan, one day cricket is ok but them test matches are terribly boring awful game wheres the betting shop [/quote]

I remember doing the same thing when I was invited to a match at the City Ground once (not against the Rams before you ask). Woke up to see all the sad faced Forest fans walking out

Probably because we only scored 3 not the 6 expected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast