+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Osvaldo vs Fonte

Osvaldo vs Fonte

Don't know which of you are Twitter users, but a glance at Osvaldo's Twitter feed showed the below. Not sure whether to be terrified that Fonte is now going to get hunted down by Osvaldo and brutally slayed, or whether this is an attempt at some kind of reconciliation. What do you think?

NOTE: How do I upload a screenshot? Alternatively, just look at Osvaldo's twitter feed and his uploads of Fonte celebrating...

re: Osvaldo vs Fonte

Multiple re-tweets of Fonte scoring and his celebrations ? Looks very much like an olive branch to me - probably too little, too late though.And made more annoying by the fact that had Osvaldo played last night, there's a very good chance he would have bagged a couple..

Posting photos from Twitter, I'd -

Right click the image and save it to the hard disk;
    Upload the file from your hard disk to a hosting site such as www.tinypic.com;
    Copy the 'messageboard link' that Tinypic will give you and paste that into your post, not forgetting the IMG tags either end of the link address.

Reading that back, it's actually simpler than it sounds !

Did seem a little creepy for me; three retweeted pics in a row of Fonte looking delighted... Jealousy?!

p.s. Thanks Papa, has that worked? - http://i62.tinypic.com/oumyog.png[/IMG]]view external link

Quote Originally Posted by RICKYwillTAKEusUP
    Jealousy?!
    Maybe, as well as shame and (hopefully) a fat helping of embarrassment..

Thanks Papa, has that worked?
    Not sure about your link - it doesn't seem to exist on Tinypic..

And when you get a correct link, rather than post it into the 'Link' box at the bottom, paste it straight into the text part of your post - like this (if you quote this post, you'll see what I mean)..

Quote Originally Posted by PapaLazarou
    Jealousy?!
    Maybe, as well as shame and (hopefully) a fat helping of embarrassment..

Thanks Papa, has that worked?
    Not sure about your link - it doesn't seem to exist on Tinypic..

And when you get a correct link, rather than post it into the 'Link' box at the bottom, paste it straight into the text part of your post - like this (if you quote this post, you'll see what I mean)..

[/quote]

- there we go Cheers Papa!

Sweet...

He seems quite keen on the Rolling Stones!

I think he may have realised what a bumpy he's been and is reaching out to Fonte and the management.

Maybe this may spur him on to play as well as his transfer fee would indicate that he can?

Olive branch or not after a delightful display of football last night by our lads I don't care if Osvaldo goes I wouldn't miss him one bit.

Looks like he's trying to settle the dust, least he's sorry.

Looking like he's all but gone to Juventus, with a (summer) fee of 20m euro being mentioned.

What a great bit of business if it comes off..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast