+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chorley Matchday Thread

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Mitch, as my nominated scorer [the prolific Traore] is not starting can I change it to Cutrone? If it is too late no probs.
    Not a problem. As long as it’s in the prediction thread by kickoff, I count it. And I’ve seen your change to Silva so it’s all good.

like to have seen otasowie start

What a goal that was.

Solid strike by Vitinha, though the keeper probably should have stopped it. Good to see us score early. Don’t want a smaller side building confidence

super strike ..well done

wulfies been forced into a load of errors

Massive difference in the percentage of ball retention/possession but the Chorley defence standing up well. More movement needed up front. A stunning strike by Vitinho, swerving in flight.

It's just about controlling the game. They'll have to push more in the second half and counter well usually. I expect Chorley's legs will go towards the end.

if it were owt to do with me moutinho and silva would not start the 2nd half

Not exactly steamrolled them have we? Hoever looks like the only one is taking it seriously. Not doubt will we get another couple towards the end of the game to make it respectable, but for the moment one slip up and they are back in it.

Nice looking little stadium and the pitch doesn't look as bad as predicted.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)