+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Notts County fan in peace

Notts County fan in peace

long time no speak, but I had to come on here even though I think your tin pot club is a joke and warn you that on scotland mad they had a thread deleted ripping the pysh out of your club. I like banter but what they said about your club was sickening and It truly shows they are anti English get ya self over there and stick up for ya club

re: Notts County fan in peace

Quote Originally Posted by supernotts5891
    long time no speak, but I had to come on here even though I think your tin pot club is a joke and warn you that on scotland mad they had a thread deleted ripping the pysh out of your club. I like banter but what they said about your club was sickening and It truly shows they are anti English get ya self over there and stick up for ya club
    Was this about Sam Gallagher by any chance? He's English, so I suppose this is Andy Murray all over again haha

Quote Originally Posted by supernotts5891
    No, no they didn't.

So glad you came 'in peace' to our 'tin pot, joke club' site etc etc etc