+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lee Gregory from Stoke

Lee Gregory from Stoke

Lee Gregory, is the latest rumour
    Last edited by swaledale; 01-02-2021 at 01:25 PM.

He is a striker, never heard of him, but that's encouraging news!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    He is a striker, never heard of him, but that's encouraging news!
    Think we’ve been linked with him before Swale. Big and powerful...did very well for Millwall before moving to Stoke. Sure he used to be part of an effective strike partnership at Millwall but I can’t remember who the other half was. Maybe he and CKR could be the new dynamic duo.
    Meant to be straight into tomorrow night’s squad. At least WR’s signings seem to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Think we’ve been linked with him before Swale. Big and powerful...did very well for Millwall before moving to Stoke. Sure he used to be part of an effective strike partnership at Millwall but I can’t remember who the other half was. Maybe he and CKR could be the new dynamic duo.
    Meant to be straight into tomorrow night’s squad. At least WR’s signings seem to make sense.

They do, now being linked with Isaac Success from Watford another striker

Gregory signed on a loan deal confirmed

ex Millwall striker, used to be quite well rated as I recall. seems to have disappeared off the radar since going to Stoke. Could be a decent acquisition

No doubt Claw will be able to clue us in........

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    No doubt Claw will be able to clue us in........
    I can, very good player up front, with us for 5 years, had an excellent partnership with Steve Morrison, scored 77 goals, including 3 against you guys. He is 32 now so maybe lost a bit of pace but overall we loved him at the Den. I see we have signed one of your lads, George Evans money not disclosed, but Gary seems quite pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    I can, very good player up front, with us for 5 years, had an excellent partnership with Steve Morrison, scored 77 goals, including 3 against you guys. He is 32 now so maybe lost a bit of pace but overall we loved him at the Den. I see we have signed one of your lads, George Evans money not disclosed, but Gary seems quite pleased.
    I'm not quite sure why we let Evans go, he was one of many who seemed to have found a bit more form under Rooney, guess it as a bit like Alex Pearce he wanted to be starting more often

Reported yesterday we turned down the initial offer of 500k last week but accepted a revised offer of 750 over the weekend, Id have asked for at least double that to be fair

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)