+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Betting - Chelski

Betting - Chelski

Ok - So i discovered I had a tenner left on my Bet365 account on Thursday.

Did some races (in South Africa ) and won a few.

The on Friday decided on some Football for Friday eve and Sat. Every single English team I bet on lost. The Germans, Gambians, Portuguses and Slovenian I was fine wth.

Now - do I bet on Chelski, in the hope my jinxing luck continues, or does that break a rule about betting against your team?

Thoughts?

...cold head Jammy when money is involved.

I bet on top v bottom games in all leagues in ACCAS weekly. Small rewards but quantity keeps me in the black.

We unfortunately are shiite, but as a rule of thumb, I never place a bet on or against us.

Spazia beating AC Milan cost me tonight. Had 4 out of 5 choices but fk it.

Last week Firminio only having 1 shot on goal cost me 70 quid in the Ladbrokes 5 a side. Had all the rest.

Thats gambling.

Bills tips for horses on here always finish 2nd. Don't listen to that cnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Ok - So i discovered I had a tenner left on my Bet365 account on Thursday.

Did some races (in South Africa ) and won a few.

The on Friday decided on some Football for Friday eve and Sat. Every single English team I bet on lost. The Germans, Gambians, Portuguses and Slovenian I was fine wth.

Now - do I bet on Chelski, in the hope my jinxing luck continues, or does that break a rule about betting against your team?

Thoughts?
    Business is business Jammy. Head before heart every time when you are investing.

I'm told by a workmate that golf is where the money is now, but know fk all about golf so don't touch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    I'm told by a workmate that golf is where the money is now, but know fk all about golf so don't touch it.
    I've heard similar to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Business is business Jammy. Head before heart every time when you are investing.
    Aye but still feels wrong, very wrong to bet against Toon.

Last minute equaliser by Accies against Rangers cost me with an 8 team ACCA last week too. Was watching the game until 85 minutes then went in later looking for my winnings....

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Aye but still feels wrong, very wrong to bet against Toon.
    Been bitten betting against us so took that as a sign....but I guess betting against us is a good natural hedge in a perverse sort of way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)