+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: maloney signs

Quote Originally Posted by deedon View Post
    Spoke with Big Joe today. The team are still in St Andrews. They play Doncaster tomorrow in St Andrews. I think that must be at the Old Course Hotel's training facilities.
    Any idea what time this kicks off? I might go round for a nosey!

Quote Originally Posted by Joey_Harper View Post
    Any idea what time this kicks off? I might go round for a nosey!
    Sorry, no, he never said. Obviously during the day I'd have thought, probably not morning so anytime in the afternoon....?

Quote Originally Posted by deedon View Post
    Sorry, no, he never said. Obviously during the day I'd have thought, probably not morning so anytime in the afternoon....?

So in other words. Just hang aboot min

Quote Originally Posted by Redroy83 View Post
    Definitely dodged a bullet there. Sign someone who can still play please.

Ah sounds like he is retiring then going to coach smeltic's under 20 side So who do we splash all his potential wages on now ?

Fair play to him, at least he was honest enough to tell us he was not fit to sign on

Perhaps, now we can get a decent defender in

That is one way to look at it! I bet he got offered a better deal with Celtic and took that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pissedofdon View Post
    That is one way to look at it! I bet he got offered a better deal with Celtic and took that.
    He was keen on playing for us. If he was fit enough he would have. The options were always either playing for us or retiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Pissedofdon View Post
    Something is a little off on this whole thing, if he has a career ending injury then why did he realise this in July when he wasn't even training? I would have thought he would have had some idea at the end of last season in May when he was at Hull who have also came out and said the injury is manageable and their contract offer was still on the table.

I think he was going to sign for us, Celtic have told him to hold on as they might offer him a coaching role, he has ersed us about with this injury thing and we have wasted 2 months trying to sign him. Not our fault but we might have been better off telling him to forget it in July when he came up with this injury thing and moved onto someone else.

Hopefully we use the money for him on another player, possibly a defender as some have mentioned.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast