+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T 'CAM' - Seattle v Dallas, NFL

O/T 'CAM' - Seattle v Dallas, NFL

Hey Cam kid lol, yes we the Cowboys are visiting your team this weekend.
    I know this is strictly off topic etc, but come on eh matey... how 'bout them Cowboys lol.
    Russell Wilson against Dak Prescott at QB eh, and remember we have Zeke Elliott as a star RB, and we have Amari Cooper at WR.
    May the best team win eh matey.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 25-09-2020 at 04:29 AM.

Having both played and beaten the Falcons so far, Seattle with authority and Dallas with a fluke, the Seahawks should be favourites. However, after just scraping by against NE whilst losing 2 maybe 3 key players for the rest of the season (note to Millers, other sports teams have injuries which they have to deal with) it'll probably be a closely fought high scoring game, I think Seattle will be able to stop the run of Dallas but worried about the pass.

More importantly I hope the coaching staff remember to wear their masks properly and avoid another $350K fine like the one they got on Sunday.

38-31 Seattle.

Err yes we scraped back from 0-20 behind, to win 40-39 with the last play of the game lol.
    What were Atlanta thinking eh, when they socially distanced the ball like that and allowed us to retain from the onside-kick!!.

This could be a big scoring game again, and our number 1 pundit fan Skip Bayliss says we're going to win it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Err yes we scraped back from 0-20 behind, to win 40-39 with the last play of the game lol.
    What were Atlanta thinking eh, when they socially distanced the ball like that and allowed us to retain from the onside-kick!!.

This could be a big scoring game again, and our number 1 pundit fan Skip Bayliss says we're going to win it lol.
    I used to work at The San Jose Mercury News in the early 2000's when he was writing a column for them and found him quite amusing. Since then I've gradually grown to dislike him intently the more I've seen his face on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I used to work at The San Jose Mercury News in the early 2000's when he was writing a column for them and found him quite amusing. Since then I've gradually grown to dislike him intently the more I've seen his face on TV.
    Thats the thing though Cam, about tv sports pundits. As a fan of Dallas myself I like Skip for obvious reasons. But I can see why some find him very annoying lol.
    I really can't stand Stephen A Smith for example, because he continually slags off 'my' team and fans, and he starts to get personal!.
    Do you get to see the NFL show that we do on the Bbc btw ?.

I'm not into the sport much but my daughter is good friends with Trey Burton who attended the same college (UF) and they are both Gators. Is he any good?

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    I'm not into the sport much but my daughter is good friends with Trey Burton who attended the same college (UF) and they are both Gators. Is he any good?
    Not that heavily into it myself Sota so don't know who he is. Did he used to have a tailor's at the bottom of Rotherham High Street

Acido - I'm guessing if that show has Bayless on it's either from ESPN or NFL Network on cable, neither of which I watch with any regularity. I tend to just watch the 'broadcast' coverage of NFL on FOX, ABC, CBS and NBC.

... Acido - I'm guessing if that show has Bayless on it's either from ESPN or NFL Network on cable, neither of which I watch with any regularity. I tend to just watch the 'broadcast' coverage of NFL on FOX, ABC, CBS and NBC.
    Yo Cam & Sota, we have these two likeable lads (Jase & Osi) on the Bbc show here in England, who are both former NFL players of course. And Mark Chapman presents the show, its an absolutely perfick sports show lol !!.

Not that heavily into it myself Sota so don't know who he is. Did he used to have a tailor's at the bottom of Rotherham High Street

lol I've just checked and he plays for Indianapolis Colts, whoever they are lol. Apparently he didnt do too well at school but he's worth a few bob now amyway :-)

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    lol I've just checked and he plays for Indianapolis Colts, whoever they are lol. Apparently he didnt do too well at school but he's worth a few bob now amyway :-)
    Hey Sota lad, the Indy Colts wont be troubling the Nfl Superbowl Scoreboard anytime soon lol.
    I remember when the Colts used to come from Baltimore, and the Cardinals for example used to come from St Louis, and then the Rams went there, and then they moved back to LA. Meanwhile... Baltimore became the Ravens, Houston 'moved' to Tenessee and then they moved back to Houston as the 'Texans'. Confused eh ? lol, yes I am.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast