+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Injuries

Injuries

Worrying times.
    We now have 7 players injured.
    Jatta - hopefully back next week but who knows.
    Jodi - looked really bad but lets hope.
    Edwards - not back till around Christmas
    Robertson & Scott - coming along but probably going to be another couple of weeks or so.
    McDonald & Ness - coming along but a bit further behind.

We have 24 outfield players and 2 of them are very young lads.

That leaves SM with just 17 to choose from. Whoever convinced Richard Montague and the board to have a larger squad this season did a good job or else we would really be in it.

We are all going to have to be a understanding and get behind whoever is on the pitch. ( Even if it is Grant, Chicksen, Cundy or whoever some people choose to berate from time to time )

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    Worrying times.
    Robertson & Scott - coming along but probably going to be another couple of weeks or so.

That leaves SM with just 17 to choose from. Whoever convinced Richard Montague and the board to have a larger squad this season did a good job or else we would really be in it.

We are all going to have to be a understanding and get behind whoever is on the pitch. ( Even if it is Grant, Chicksen, Cundy or whoever some people choose to berate from time to time )
    Be interesting to see who plays on Tuesday in the EFL trophy

Worrying times.

I was thinking about this last night - we do seem to have had more than our fair share already this season. I think we missed the physical presence of AJ, Robertson and, to a lesser extent, Edwards yesterday. It’s going to be a while before we get everyone available, though.

I expect to see a few of the kids playing on Tuesday, plus the likes of Cundy, Gordon, Austin, Chicksen and whoever we can find to play up front (Stone?).

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    I was thinking about this last night - we do seem to have had more than our fair share already this season. I think we missed the physical presence of AJ, Robertson and, to a lesser extent, Edwards yesterday. It’s going to be a while before we get everyone available, though.

I expect to see a few of the kids playing on Tuesday, plus the likes of Cundy, Gordon, Austin, Chicksen and whoever we can find to play up front (Stone?).
    I'd guess Jevani Brown will start up front

Quote Originally Posted by Could'vebeenacontender View Post
    Be interesting to see who plays on Tuesday in the EFL trophy
    Hopefully 8 ball boys and 3 tea ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Hopefully 8 ball boys and 3 tea ladies.
    Surely the programme sellers are now available for selection?

4 or 5 players who'd start too, bound to effect our game. It's basically becoming a big problem, I'd say. Definitely missing some physicality in midfield and up front.

Luckily we've got a cup game to stress test the squad, and hopefully a league game that we'll be able to fudge through.

I'd probably start Brown ahead of Stone up front, lol. Thought he looked eager to make a difference the times he's come on. Am I the only one who think he looks like he might suddenly break free from his baggage and kick on?

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Pie View Post
    4 or 5 players who'd start too, bound to effect our game. It's basically becoming a big problem, I'd say. Definitely missing some physicality in midfield and up front.

Luckily we've got a cup game to stress test the squad, and hopefully a league game that we'll be able to fudge through.

I'd probably start Brown ahead of Stone up front, lol. Thought he looked eager to make a difference the times he's come on. Am I the only one who think he looks like he might suddenly break free from his baggage and kick on?
    I think Brown must be almost certain to start.
    He does seem fairly lively and must be desperate to impress.

Jodi has been posting on X today gives me hope his injury isn’t as bad as feared

Worrying times.

Whichever players are on the pitch they will be trying their very hardest to do the best job they can do for the team and so should be applauded for that
    Last edited by Pie-eyed&legless; Yesterday at 09:17 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast