+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v St Mirren

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    He’s a hun pr1ck and former St. Mirren youth player
    Who if memory serves, gave them every decision going when he last "refed" us v Smurn.
    It's what the SFA do, they seek out the BITB with allegiances to our opponents and give them games v AFC for their supported clubs. People say that's paranoid nonsense but there seems to be an awful lot of evidence to back up that statement.

Beginning to look like that eh ?!!

Blatant. Obvious , obnoxous. Stinks.

Is it happening to other clubs or are we truly being singled out by the this iniquitous weegie mafia coven ?

And btw. CLANCY !!!!Surely the Club has made a complaint about him on the quiet ?

It is impossible to look at that Hearts game and not consider the Aberdeen bookings versus the Hearts fouls with no similar punishment , as anything other than complete and utter biased ****ery ?!!!!

OK. Rant over

Now just got an e mail from Club about ppv for this game.
    Auld glimmer that I am, does this mean I get to watch this thing with visual ? Or is it just radio commentary ?

Not wanting to pay ( discounted ) £10 unless I can see them runnin aboot !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    OK. Rant over

Now just got an e mail from Club about ppv for this game.
    Auld glimmer that I am, does this mean I get to watch this thing with visual ? Or is it just radio commentary ?

Not wanting to pay ( discounted ) £10 unless I can see them runnin aboot !!!!
    You get to see the whole game with some chat with a Dons co commentator but unfortunately with Rob McLean commentating

I won't pay anything.

I've been watching football every day for the past couple of weeks with no problem at all, except for the last couple of Dons games, witch have been a stuttering mess.

I hope it's better tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I won't pay anything.

I've been watching football every day for the past couple of weeks with no problem at all, except for the last couple of Dons games, witch have been a stuttering mess.

I hope it's better tomorrow.
    Cmon Donsdaft, with all that money you are saving drinking Hungarian beer you could surely put a few Forints AFC's way. Your 50 Forints will help fund next season's rock solid, title winning Defence

12p goes a long way.

How much is a pint in Budapest these days ? Time I went there I think cheapest we could find was in big bierhall behind main Railway station. Half the price of most other places ?

Things are getting dearer.
    A fair jump in prices over the past year.

£2 will still get you a decent pint in an expensive sort of bar though.

I’m sure you could save on that if you hunted around.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast