+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccines

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    : I'll pop a prayer in the post sinkov.
    If you'd pop a £50 note in with it BT, that would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Incidentally sinkov, which one of the three vaccine variants are they pumping into you?
    Don't know for sure BT, I have to wait 12 weeks for the 2nd dose so I'm guessing it's Pfizer. A strange thing happened though, two minutes after I'd clicked the confirm button for the jab, my left arm started itching, right in the area where the needle goes in. Is this significant ??

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Don't know for sure BT, I have to wait 12 weeks for the 2nd dose so I'm guessing it's Pfizer. A strange thing happened though, two minutes after I'd clicked the confirm button for the jab, my left arm started itching, right in the area where the needle goes in. Is this significant ??
    Yes, very.

Definitely. You need to tell them that you have an itchy left arm so that they will then know to stick the needle in your right arm

Decision time !!

Got the text yesterday inviting me to pick my date for THE JAB. My initial concern was that the the long term side effects could not be known, I've decided that at my age I can't be too worried about the long term, in the shorter term there is no evidence that there is anything to worry excessively about, some have had a reaction, but nothing to seriously concern me. Then there's Mrs S, she is far more worried about Covid than I am, she is desperate for the both of us to get vaccinated asap.

So next Thursday I'm off to the Health Centre, a CM guinea pig, I'll keep you informed.
    well...must say, am surprised at hearing that - Sinkov....a Vaccine that isn't a vaccine, one being tested on the population rather than in the lab...with no idea of its long term effects - and the big one - it will do nothing to stop you catching a bug.

Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    well...must say, am surprised at hearing that - Sinkov....a Vaccine that isn't a vaccine, one being tested on the population rather than in the lab...with no idea of its long term effects - and the big one - it will do nothing to stop you catching a bug.

Wow.

When you get to our age the long term effects don't worry you, in fact, as you are aware, nothing worries me.
    In the grand scale of things, according to the good book which a lot of people believe, I am now 4 years into borrowed time and I certainly have no desire to live for ever. Looking back on several events in my life, I am very lucky to still be here so I shall have to make a decision, as sinkov has done, on whether or not I will have the vaccine and possibly, in time, I will be able to travel around as I wish.

If having the vaccine doesn't mean that I can do that because they impose further restrictions on every one ---so be it.

It is all down to personal choice, norder, and I am sure that you will do exactly as you wish ---fair enough to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    When you get to our age the long term effects don't worry you, in fact, as you are aware, nothing worries me.
    In the grand scale of things, according to the good book which a lot of people believe, I am now 4 years into borrowed time and I certainly have no desire to live for ever. Looking back on several events in my life, I am very lucky to still be here so I shall have to make a decision, as sinkov has done, on whether or not I will have the vaccine and possibly, in time, I will be able to travel around as I wish.

If having the vaccine doesn't mean that I can do that because they impose further restrictions on every one ---so be it.

It is all down to personal choice, norder, and I am sure that you will do exactly as you wish ---fair enough to you.
    as you say Sub.....it's down to personal choice, and as long as *NO* is firmly on that ticket, so it remains, as it should...but for me to willingly take an untested Unknown that immunizes against nothing, and seemingly only affords some small protection to those with weakened immunity - to me, makes it as useless as plisswater....but as potentially dangerous as venom - therefore, am quite happy to allow my Natural defences to continue unmolested - and as importantly mentioned many times before...I know plenty of all ages, world over... who in turn know plenty themselves....none who have fallen to convid....am I in a blessed bubble ?

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

Wow.

I still fancy a holiday abroad Norder, and despite what they're now saying, you won't be getting on an airplane or cruise ship with out the vax certificate.

I still fancy a holiday abroad Norder, and despite what they're now saying, you won't be getting on an airplane or cruise ship with out the vax certificate.
    you dont know that for sure - Sinko....but then, that'd be a wringing, blackmail, intimidation....a nasty game, am not playing - but the more that do, the more it could be likely so - in which case, we'll just wear a full mask and suit, sealed - can be no complaints.

I have to warn you good people (now a question mark ? ) Since I had had my jab and the other is next week.

Well, its like this I held my hand up to the light on my desk, and guess what.....I thought I saw little tadpoles swimming around in there? Now I could be wrong but BT, don't let anybody get near you in 5 yards with a needle. I do enjoy your company, then if?? Something happened????

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)