+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bunch of c*nts on their moral high horse

Bunch of c*nts on their moral high horse

The hypocrisy of these wankers.

How many of them will proudly post this on their Facebook timeline having got an Uber back home, etc...

Name:  pif.jpg
Views: 464
Size:  101.0 KB

The mackems had 'no blood on our club's hands' posters. Maybe not...just on Adam Johnson's fingers, eh?

(nicked that )

The bitterness at the moment is unreal. All of them would condemn SAFC if they had to be taken over. Bunch of fůcken bullsh1tting arsčhňles.

I would expect nothing else.
    When PIF bought us the gap between us became insurmountable. They will never finish above us again.

Just let that sink in for a minute.

The irony is, we would’ve accepted anyone with a bit of ambition after the pîss take that was Big Mikey, just because we’ve hit the jackpot like Man City & Chelsea have previously is by the by for me. Someone’s put a lot of effort into that banner though, the takeover must be on their mind most of the time. I wonder how long it takes after they wake up every morning to think about it and mutter ‘Geordie bástards’ or similar

Quote Originally Posted by bix01 View Post
    The irony is, we would’ve accepted anyone with a bit of ambition after the pîss take that was Big Mikey, just because we’ve hit the jackpot like Man City & Chelsea have previously is by the by for me. Someone’s put a lot of effort into that banner though, the takeover must be on their mind most of the time. I wonder how long it takes after they wake up every morning to think about it and mutter ‘Geordie bástards’ or similar
    Do yourself a favour mate. Take a trip over to 'Ready to groom' It's been a laugh a minute over the last 2 weeks. Absolutely spitting feathers.

Blimey, you’re not wrong - read one page about this banner (there are 8 pages on the thread), absolute class comments. The takeover is obviously driving them completely insane!

Looks identical to the banner at Palace.
    Jealous and worried fans suddenly have concerns about human rights in the Islamic religion.

Money made by criminals in the former Soviet Union doesn't seem to matter when it comes to Premiership fitness rules.

Sorry to say, you will see more of this from clubs who are against the takeover. Its not Jealousy in my opinion, it is the fact the consortium being a front for the Saudi Goverment and is diabolical human rights record. This is a topic that im sure most Newcastle fans would choose to ignore but ask yourself a question, how many women go to watch the toon play in full freedom without hate? Would not be allowed in Saudi Arabia! Like it or not it will come up every day. What can you do as fans, Nothing just enjoy the ride. I do wish Newcastle well and hopefully your clubs football will do the talking. I do look forward to Man City v Toon in say 5 years time, should be very interesting! Sorry to bomb your board, your quite welcome on the Villa forum as many of you are even Terry Mac is back on there gloating, I don't know why but im sure hes time will come.
    All the best for the season.....

I guess it takes a club like ours to bring these ethical concerns to the forefront of fans' minds. So, from that point of view, the sportswashing argument seems to have little merit since there were exactly zero fans with banners at football matches after the Kashoggi murder, and of the public executions, etc. Similarly, no banners lauding MBS for making progress when giving women the right to drive either. This is the kind of spotlight on Saudi politics that Amnesty International would have had to spend millions powering, and it actually came at the expense of the KSA, so quite a good outcome presumably.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Sorry to say, you will see more of this from clubs who are against the takeover. Its not Jealousy in my opinion, it is the fact the consortium being a front for the Saudi Goverment and is diabolical human rights record. This is a topic that im sure most Newcastle fans would choose to ignore but ask yourself a question, how many women go to watch the toon play in full freedom without hate? Would not be allowed in Saudi Arabia! Like it or not it will come up every day. What can you do as fans, Nothing just enjoy the ride. I do wish Newcastle well and hopefully your clubs football will do the talking. I do look forward to Man City v Toon in say 5 years time, should be very interesting! Sorry to bomb your board, your quite welcome on the Villa forum as many of you are even Terry Mac is back on there gloating, I don't know why but im sure hes time will come.
    All the best for the season.....
    Yep, let's hope the protests continue, and that Newcastle fans join them. Would also be nice to see some climate emergency protests too, since that issue will render human rights null and void once we're all dead.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)