+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do

Why do

Certain posters get pleasure for baiting and winding up other posters???
    We have it with LBJ, GWRU, peterweller, kempoo, geetarman, and a few others who find it funny to be obnoxious and rude...
    Imo repeating the same sht over n over again is tiresome

I'm getting to the stage where most decent posters have been. Why bother.

I’ve got a short fuse not sure if anyone has noticed 😆😆.
    I always regret it when I’ve lost it on here with someone.
    Everyone should make an effort not to get abusive it doesn’t help or encourage debate.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    We have it with LBJ, GWRU, peterweller, kempoo, geetarman, and a few others who find it funny to be obnoxious and rude...

Been asking the same question for ages. I suppose that I'm in a position to do something about it but unfortunately it'd leave only a handful of posters.

It has calmed down quite a lot but things like calling other posters a T*ssp*t because they don't like a response to something they don't agree with isn't good.
    Can you really argue with someone calling them a w**ker for doing so?

It used to be that we had enough respect for others that we put self imposed lines down.

Sounds like youve got your hands full on here Froggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Sounds like youve got your hands full on here Froggy.
    It's alright Acido, Thankfully they all love me or at least that's what it said on the Chrismas card they sent to me. It had gotten a little wet and the ink had run but that's how I read it. Passion is a great thing isn't it.

We all wan't us to win. I hate not preparing and I don't think that we're prepaired yet for another go at the Championship.

Years ago it was awesome on here.
    Wind ups scams the lot.
    There was a bit of falling out but usually settled next day.
    Some of the abuse now is above acceptable.
    I've not been called a pisshead or a ****er.
    Or threats to my wife at any game.
    But have on here.
    Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    It's alright Acido, Thankfully they all love me or at least that's what it said on the Chrismas card they sent to me. It had gotten a little wet and the ink had run but that's how I read it. Passion is a great thing isn't it.
    We all wan't us to win. I hate not preparing and I don't think that we're prepaired yet for another go at the Championship.
    We're in a scrap to stay up this season and Id be delighted if we could have another crack at the Champship again next season.
    Lg One isnt the end of the world football wise, but obviously I dont want to see us back there.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Years ago it was awesome on here.
    Wind ups scams the lot.
    There was a bit of falling out but usually settled next day.
    Some of the abuse now is above acceptable.
    I've not been called a pisshead or a ****er.
    Or threats to my wife at any game.
    But have on here.
    Strange.
    I don’t mind a conversation with someone I disagree with it’s when it gets abusive that I get annoyed it’s why I left for a year the first time.

I find it ironic that yak is commenting on this

Crash you will get internet trolls every site you go on they tend to be people over their 50s who are looking for some kind of meaning to their life.

Personally I just pity the fools 😂

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post

Cayton, you know how to insult without even swearing. Thanks for the grouping. Made my day that .............

I can't help myself sometimes all our football sites and pages have become places with real anger and venom a lot of the time and it's not hard to spot who the school bullies were. It doesn't make it right but it rubs off on you and you end up being the same, I only tend to insult the ones I've seen insulting, that doesn't make it right either which is why I don't post much because in the outside world I get on with most people and I don't like being a tw@t.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast