+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Couldn't make it up

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    First off,it's nice to see you agree with me on all the other points. Second in raging,had you in the sweetie to come on and try to defend the mogster.

To answer your question... I think you already know the answer,but felt the need to try and look smart,and couldn't overcome the urge. You failed
    What is this disciplinary action being taken against Cummings. Is this because he was filmed swinging from the chandelier at the end of play off celebrations.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    What's the theory Islay.?
    The article stated that Crown Office wanted a change of words from a formal investigation that made it more of a fact finding mission which had already been carried out by Police Scotland and it was because documentation had not been handed over that Police Scotland wanted to escalate it into an investigation.
    The SNP controlled Scottish Government have ‘form’ when it comes to being slow to hand over documentation which happened with the Alex Salmond case despite Nicola Sturgeon telling us that all documents would be handed over.
    The Sunday Times article also stated that police officers were ‘stunned’ by the position taken the prosecution service.
    You will remember that Nicola Sturgeon took out an interdict at the Court of Session in Edinburgh in February 2017 to prevent the U.K. newspapers and media publishing information about her ***uality. A formal investigation by Police Scotland may expose information which Nicola’s interdict is trying to stop being published.
    Hopefully Police Scotland will carry out a full and detailed investigation into the missing £600,000 fro the SNP accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I don't think sacking people because they have done something wrong is always the right course of action. Same as resigning as a way of escaping the responsibility for a decision may lead to a gesture deflecting blame and allowing a failed policy or approach to a problem to be managed out of the public eye. Bet when Joe Fitzpatrick resigned about drug deaths it created the impression that something had been done to improve things. Reading the comments today in MSM it looks like things are worse than last year.
    Joe Fitzpatrick did not resign. He was sacked as the drugs minister.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I was wondering if this is about society today or whether it had always been this way. Resignation seemed to be the way to preserve some integrity but I'm not sure that ethos is valid today, particularly in politics where the politicians seems to have only a political background to fall back on.
    Politicians often resign before they are sacked to ensure that they might again be promoted in the future.
    The current Scottish Government Cabinet Secretary for Health is Humza Yousef who was a failure as the Scottish Government Transport Minister.
    On 1st April 2017 he travelled to Islay to attend a ferry summit organised by Brendan O’Hara the SNP MP for Argyll and Bute to discuss the crisis regarding CalMac Ferries at that time on the Kennacraig to Islay route. The summit was attended by the ‘great and good’ on Islay with ordinary members of the Islay public not invited to attend.
    The summit was a waste of time as it achieved nothing apart from the politicians having a ‘jolly’ on Islay and no doubt topping up their supply of free bottles of whisky from the various distilleries on Islay.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I would not be surprised if the missing £600,000 has been spent purchasing a house in Bridge of Allan for Nicola to share with her French girlfriend.
    This made me laugh out loud. Thanks for cheering up a grim Friday

I would not be surprised if the missing £600,000 has been spent purchasing a house in Bridge of Allan for Nicola to share with her French girlfriend.
    Total nonsense.

Not unexpected from you though so thanks for the consistency

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Total nonsense.

Not unexpected from you though so thanks for the consistency
    Prove it.

Prove it.
    No, you made the suggestion it's for you to prove.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    This made me laugh out loud. Thanks for cheering up a grim Friday
    It is a well known fact that Nicola Sturgeon has French girlfriend and that Nicola Sturgeon owns a house in Bridge of Allan. I have known about it since March 2020.
    It was previously posted on Dundee Mad in a topic at the time of the Alex Salmond court case when Nicola Sturgeon’s husband Peter Murrell could not remember Alex Salmond coming to their house in Glasgow to have discussions with his wife Nicola Sturgeon.
    At the time I posted that the meetings Alex Salmond had with Nicola Sturgeon could have taken pace in her house in Bridge of Allan which she shares with her French girlfriend. This would account for Peter Murrell having no knowledge of the meetings taking place but thanks to Nicola Sturgeon’s interdict the details could not be published in the U.K. newspapers and U.K. media.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    No, you made the suggestion it's for you to prove.
    See post 149.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)