+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for Islay

Question for Islay

Not a trick question, just trying to get an understanding
    Were you part of the Dee4life committee that objected to the Americans take over

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Not a trick question, just trying to get an understanding
    Were you part of the Dee4life committee that objected to the Americans take over
    No.
    I was a £1 member along with over 4,000 other members.
    It is not difficult to obtain the names of the Dee4life committee members at that time.
    I voted in favour of Football Partners Scotland LLP acquiring a majority shareholding in Dundee Football Club Limited.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    No.
    I was a £1 member along with over 4,000 other members.
    It is not difficult to obtain the names of the Dee4life committee members at that time.
    I voted in favour of Football Partners Scotland LLP acquiring a majority shareholding in Dundee Football Club Limited.
    👍

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    ��
    Thank you for your reply to my post.
    Perhaps you will now realise that I am very concerned about the running of Dundee Football Club by John Nelms.
    Losses every year apart from one year since FPS acquired a majority shareholding in Dundee Football Club Limited in August 2013 should be raising ‘alarm bells’ amongst the Dundee FC supporters with the latest set of annual accounts for the year ending 31st May 2023 being £2.8 million which was £2 million more than the year ending 31st May 2022.
    This cannot continue otherwise it will all end in tears.

Perhaps you will now realise that I am very concerned about the running of Dundee Football Club by John Nelms.
    Losses every year apart from one year since FPS acquired a majority shareholding in Dundee Football Club Limited in August 2013 should be raising ‘alarm bells’ amongst the Dundee FC supporters with the latest set of annual accounts for the year ending 31st May 2023 being £2.8 million which was £2 million more than the year ending 31st May 2022.
    But his lackies at DSA still swallow all the ****e he punts their way without question; and as long as the DSA keep sending him money he'll keep giving them those scraps from his table.

Wish more Dundee fans were a bit more sceptical.

Were you concerned about the running of Dundee Football Club under the ownership of Cook, Dixon The Marrs, Melville? All of them incurred huge losses year in year out in their tenures including two admins and the club nearly going under. Are you saying Nelms is running the club worse than previous owners?
    Last edited by Dens Park Dynamo; 18-06-2024 at 07:02 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Dens Park Dynamo View Post
    Were you concerned about the running of Dundee Football Club under the ownership of Cook, Dixon The Marrs, Melville? All of them incurred huge losses year in year out in their tenures including two admins and the club nearly going under. Are you saying Nelms is running the club worse than previous owners?
    Run differently isn't always run better but then of course by the same token it's not necessarily run worse.

Only time will tell. I personally think it'll end badly, maybe not as badly as the Marrs / Melville eras but badly enough.

The Bank of Scotland were to blame for Admin 1 when the Marrs were in charge.

Nelms only speaks to Yes men and he ignores questions that he does not like.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)