+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dundee v Aberdeen

Dundee v Aberdeen

Back to league action on Saturday as the Dons face Dundee. The Dens Park club were the last to beat Aberdeen (excluding penalty shootouts) back in March.

The action begins at 3pm.

NOTICE: The original poster (swaddon2) does not accept any liability should Aberdeen Football Club fail to win this game.

dinna jinx it

It will be a tough game though.

Didn’t want to gripe on match thread yesterday given it was our 11th (ELEVENTH!!) win on the trot but not fully convinced by how we lined up yesterday. Hopefully just horses for courses.
    It worked for Clarkson who I thought was good but not for Pape IMO, even allowing for his goal, I just much prefer him in the free role behind the striker but then not sure where Clarkson fits in in that case.
    Right hand side just not clicking yet. Topi not hit the ground running like the rest of our new guys which is fair enough, I think they’ve been the exceptions.
    Everything else was excellent yesterday. And what a conundrum to have - too many players playing well and trying to get them all into the one team!

My level of un-canny optimism lives on and I do believe we will notch up our 12th straight competitive win on the bounce 2-0 with Nisbet and McGrath getting the goals (one each half).

PS:
    That being said it is inevitable that one day this run will be ended and we will fail to win a game at some point.
    And when that sad day does happen I just want to be clear that it will be 150% the fault of swaddon2. But for now and until that happens we keep on rolling with another 3 points at Dens.

COYR
    SF

We’re going to win again. Why not?

2-0 The Dons (MacKenzie, Nisbet)

Duk to come on as substitute. To boos?

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    PS:
    That being said it is inevitable that one day this run will be ended and we will fail to win a game at some point.
    And when that sad day does happen I just want to be clear that it will be 150% the fault of swaddon2.
    COYR
    SF
    Read the notice. I've had it verified by a lawyer and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post

NOTICE: The original poster (swaddon2) does accept ALL liability should Aberdeen Football Club fail to win this game.
    Is this the notice you are spikin aboot min. I widna be going back to that lawyer if I was you pal

12 on the bounce coming up.
    COYR