+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantastic

Fantastic

Just back in from the game. Cant reply on the offical thread.

Today we were bloody fantastic. each and every one of our players were outstanding. Proud of the whole team.

The atmosphere was great aswell and that proves imo that if you give the fans attacking passing football then the fans will be happy and get behind the team from start to finish.

We not only be a very good Liverpool side but we beat a very good Liverpool side who had the referee falling for thier cheating antics all game.

Liverpool player falls over, refs gives a freekick. Repeat, repeat, repeat.

I will even give Allardyce some credit, he said his teams do not throw away 2-0 leads, and as far as i can recall we have yet to do that under him.

No way can Carroll or Nolan walk straight back into this team ,no f-ing way.

I said the other day that we have imho a decent squad now, and with a few more tweaks in the jan transfer window and the right approach to games we can only get better.

Fingers and IRONS c

re: Fantastic

Oh and also a plus goal differance, goals being scored from outside the box and cracking goals being scored aswell.

Early days, early signs but positive signs.

I couldn't put better myself Jimmy.We haven't had a lot to cheer about over the last year but I will have a few beers tonight for a well deserved victory and not a lucky one a gainst a very good Liverpool side.

Thought the ref did well to be honest. Let a few challenges go that a lot would have blown for. Thought the linesman on the chicken run was terrible myself, kep flagging for free kicks in the second half in that corner, notables were Reid and cresswell sheliding it out.

Same Lino gave sakho nothing in first half when time and time again sakho roasted Moreno and Moreno stopped so got the flag.

Ref did good, that linesman was useless.

How good was Noble today!!!!!

Wasnt sure how he would fit into the team with Song, but it worked perfectly

[quote="JimmyV66"]Just back in from the game. Cant reply on the offical thread.

Today we were bloody fantastic. each and every one of our players were outstanding. Proud of the whole team.

The atmosphere was great aswell and that proves imo that if you give the fans attacking passing football then the fans will be happy and get behind the team from start to finish.

We not only be a very good Liverpool side but we beat a very good Liverpool side who had the referee falling for thier cheating antics all game.

I will even give Allardyce some credit, he said his teams do not throw away 2-0 leads, and as far as i can recall we have yet to do that under him.

I said the other day that we have imho a decent squad now, and with a few more tweaks in the jan transfer window and the right approach to games

[quote="porterman"]Just back in from the game. Cant reply on the offical thread.

I said the other day that we have imho a decent squad now, and with a few more tweaks in the jan

[quote="porterman"]Just back in from the game. Cant reply on the offical thread.

I said the other day that we have imho a decent squad now, and with a few more tweaks in the jan

[quote="IronworksFC"]Just back in from the game. Cant reply on the offical thread.

I said the other day that we have imho a decent

Won't see it again until tomorrow but no different from a keeper putting knees up when collecting a high ball. De gea is the worse for it.

Most strikers would have jumped but for whatever reason boring kept running even though was 70-30 in Adrian's favour.

I was in BML and thought Adrian kicked ballotelli when they were both on deck, will want to see that again tomorrow as well.

But he got Mario booked and hat takes his out of the game.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)