+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: O/T booster jabs.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    John if you believe that the article is untrue, please sue them. Again and again you don’t understand the truth, please read the article again and explain why 75% of vaccinated people contracted Covid...?
    I don't understand your post, I've not suggested the article is untrue. I've also given a very compelling reason as to why it could have occurred... vaccination wasn't at all effective at preventing people from catching and spreading omicron.

What part of that are you not understanding? And what do you think this story tells us that the rest of us are missing?

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    I don't understand your post, I've not suggested the article is untrue. I've also given a very compelling reason as to why it could have occurred... vaccination wasn't at all effective at preventing people from catching and spreading omicron.

What part of that are you not understanding? And what do you think this story tells us that the rest of us are missing?
    Goody gumdrops....we got there in the end *sighs*

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Goody gumdrops....we got there in the end *sighs*
    So, again, you've got no answers? There's a theme.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Well the definition of a pandemic isn't UK only and although the US and World show a similar pattern, at 2000+/8000+ deaths per day I'd say it's far from over.
    There is no clear-cut definition of when a pandemic start and ends. Over here though it's pretty clear that here hasn't been a pandemic since March 2021.

And they're so sneaky now, they change definitions.

The WHO changed the definition of "vaccination", Webster's dictionary changed the definition of "anti-vaxxer".

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Certainly not over, whilst there are still stupid, selfish people about that won’t get vaccinated or follow the rules then the virus will thrive.
    Maybe they don't want to risk having a heart attack?

I thought you would have learned from your previous "Darwin Award" comments but clearly not.

7more people die of COVID in Rotherham.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    LM, Meanwhile we longer state how many have died from Winter Flu....I wonder why?

Another question, how many who have already had their booster would have another one if one became available, or, do we now just deal with it as it happens and class it as a cold/mild flu?
    Last edited by Brin; 26-01-2022 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Maybe they don't want to risk having a heart attack?

I thought you would have learned from your previous "Darwin Award" comments but clearly not.
    There's no proven increase in heart attacks from vaccination.

There are many proven increased risks of things like strokes and heart attacks from having covid itself though.

The Herman Cain award is the apt reference here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Cain_Award

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    A friend of my wife sadly lost her husband who had a heart attack, he went into hospital without Covid and lost his struggle. He was tested after he passed away and contracted covid while in hospital so its been recorded as a covid death, the poor woman wants an open coffin but apparently as its been certified as covid she cant.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    LM, Meanwhile we longer state how many have died from Winter Flu....I wonder why?
    Where on earth are you getting your information from?

You just need to do a quick Google to check. They release reports annually and haven't stopped, next one is due June:
    https://www.gov.uk/government/statis...al-flu-reports

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast