+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Eastleigh 17.04.21 [NL]

...always ... praise in public, boll Oaking in private ... always ...

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I listened to all of the interview but quiet honestly having listened to his ' dominated' comment after 10 seconds I wanted to switch off.. The guy is deluded. Aimless possession? yep , Aimless crosses? yep, Not working the keeper ? yep..
    I Understand the whole ' cannot criticise the team ' logic ,but as others have mentioned ,easy just to single out a couple of the young foreign lads as not doing enough in training when there are problems all over pitch ( we have been here before with NA).. Also his comment pre match about how well Wootton was playing baffled me( cant remember the exact terminology)
    Worrying times indeed, lets see what difference a week on the training ground makes

Has there ever been a Notts manager deliver a more depressing run of results and performances than Ian Burchnall? Did he just randomly pick 11 players out of a hat to start today’s game?

The owners said he was brought in because they believed that with this squad that results and performances should be better....I’d love to hear their thoughts on the horror show that is unfolding.
    Jesus Christ, it’s as clear as day and for everyone to see, this guy has not got the foggiest....that chap at Bradford who told him he should stick training kids was obviously right.

Never mind promotion, is there anyone on here that believes that this bloke will even keep us up next year? The team has shown absolutely nothing since his arrival to suggest that he knows what he’s doing.

The first little alarm bell for me was that video of him training players from a previous club where they clearly had no clue what the **** he was on about. Far too complicated and far too up his own arsehole. I dread to think what players he will bring in over the summer if he thinks Griffiths deserves to start every game.

But at least he has 1000’s of hours of coaching...yeah, nice one 👌

On yer bike fellah....Next!
    Last edited by TSANHO; 17-04-2021 at 03:30 PM.

Big questions to be answered in the summer and next season. I'll wait to see what a team in his own image so to speak plays like but he's done a poor job of motivating what we do have so far. I don't mind confidence which sometimes can come across as arrogance but I don't like managers treating supporters like fools, we've all seen and read enough to know what's really going on. The team selection today was bad, bloody Eastleigh! They're working for Notts County, it's simply not good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I get that he wants to try different things but **** me, putting that side out today was a disaster. It was called before that we would struggle to create, and we did.
    Why on earth would you play so many players that have zero creativity and THEN flood the bench with the same types of player.
    Shocking team selection got exactly the performance that was expected.
    IB is useless.
    Agree about today's team selection just looked wrong and too defensive. Up to today haven't had too much to complain about with his starting XIs and bench today was shocking indeed.

Saying that I used to often really like and agree with the XI chosen by his predecessor and then the performance would be underwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ...always ... praise in public, boll Oaking in private ... always ...
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Has there ever been a Notts manager deliver a more depressing run of results and performances than Ian Burchnall?
    Based on results alone, he's had the 3rd worst six game start since Gary Mills. Only Moniz (5 pts) and Ardley (4 pts) gained fewer points from their first possible 18.

Quote Originally Posted by BadPie View Post
    And that goal is down to Turner - Criminal corner to give away - Absloute liability..
    Turner won the first ball from the corner and cleared the danger......
    the goal came from players not doing their jobs on the second phase

Quote Originally Posted by Kelton View Post
    Turner won the first ball from the corner and cleared the danger......
    the goal came from players not doing their jobs on the second phase
    I think he means giving the corner away unnecessarily in the 1st place. Which i think began with DKE hoofing the ball out unchallenged before it made its way down to Turner to give the corner away. I may be getting mixed up though with the DKE one.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    The team has the same "I don't care" attitude that took us out the league.
    Ever thought thats why Ruben has been left out the squad today ?????
    Think about it?

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast