+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chairman watch…..

Chairman watch…..

Tick tock Shilen, tick tock.

Quieter than JP on transfer deadline day!

Money, where, put, mouth, your, is…..

Rearrange and get to work Patel.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

Unlike no action for Albion - I did not get excited when Patel arrived. Not heard of many Patels parting with their cash but I will judge him when the playing squad is vastly improved from last season!

Can Kipre - Mowatt - Bartley and Carlos either commit to the club or do one!

I have a feeling you are going to be disappointed. Everything that I have read about him is that he doesn't have a lot of cash to throw around and wants to focus more on fiscally managing us correctly. I'd expect player departures moreso than arrivals.

Transfer window not open until Friday and all out of contract players contracted until the end of the month so won't be much movement although I see the players that are left are back on the 27th for pre- season testing.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    I have a feeling you are going to be disappointed. Everything that I have read about him is that he doesn't have a lot of cash to throw around and wants to focus more on fiscally managing us correctly. I'd expect player departures moreso than arrivals.

I understand all of that, I’m not stupid.

I’m not seeing a plan or the outline of a plan from Patel.

He needs to lead and explain his vision.

We look like returning to training in three weeks absolutely gutted with no new additions.

I understand all of that, I’m not stupid.

I’m not seeing a plan or the outline of a plan from Patel.

He needs to lead and explain his vision.

We look like returning to training in three weeks absolutely gutted with no new additions.

Karlan f uckin Grant the 15 million messiah will be back!

Dike should be back and on the road to recovery too - might see him in 2025 😂

I think the point is being missed here, we couldn’t spend even if Patel had gold bars dropping out of his arse. FFP and our wage structure doesn’t leave a lot to spend on big transfer fees, we would need to continue to get players on high wages off the books, yes we have released a few and that allows some incomings but we won’t be splashing the cash we can’t.

Apparently BTA will need managing carefully as his injury that he ''has been carrying'' is nerve rather than muscular. What is it with our players and injuries? Bloody hell, give me guys like John Kaye and Graham Williams etc. Happy to play three games in a week, play through the pain barrier and come off the pitch and have a cigarette in the dressing room. These wimps have the best of everything from training, to diet and conditions but it seems to me the slightest niggle and they are happy to be left out and just pick up their wages.

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Wazoo View Post
    Apparently BTA will need managing carefully as his injury that he ''has been carrying'' is nerve rather than muscular. What is it with our players and injuries? Bloody hell, give me guys like John Kaye and Graham Williams etc. Happy to play three games in a week, play through the pain barrier and come off the pitch and have a cigarette in the dressing room. These wimps have the best of everything from training, to diet and conditions but it seems to me the slightest niggle and they are happy to be left out and just pick up their wages.
    If this post is a reaction to 'injury expert' Rajpal Brar's meandering thoughts and musings in the article from West Brom News I've just sourced to find out about BTA's nerve injury I wouldn't place too much stock in it.

He could also get hit between the eyes by a brick rendering him unconscious at some point in the future. Close season click bait s hite. Just a pity I had to click on it to find out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)