+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Scottish Cup draw 2.00pm Easter Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The Queen has issued the following statement.

To all loyal subjects of my Kingdom and empire,my late husbands funeral was pencilled in for next Friday but i am watching Forfar v The World Famous that evening so we have pushed it back to Saturday at 3PM.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused to Stevie G and his queens eleven

Arabest Lilibet HRH.
    🤣

We still await the SFA decision about next weekends ties in the Scottish Cup but i think its safe to say that no football game will kick off at the standard 3PM on Saturday throughout the Queens Kingdom.

Edit to add,it is possible there will be no football whatsoever on the Saturday as whether we like it or not we are following middle eastern traditions and are all in mourning for a week.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 11-04-2021 at 09:28 AM.

Here are all the changes for the weekend troops.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56705502

Our tie is the only one not being moved and i have already posted that the Queen's statement released by the palace did mention she was looking forward to watching our match in Forfar on Friday.
    Her wishes of course have been granted.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 12-04-2021 at 04:52 PM.

Here are all the changes for the weekend troops.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56705502

Our tie is the only one not being moved and i have already posted that the Queen's statement released by the palace did mention she was looking forward to watching our match in Forfar on Friday.
    Her wishes of course have been granted.
    If this shambles is anything to go by I expect when Queen Lizzy of England passes away all sport will be cancelled for 5 years and we'll be expected to wear black for at least 3 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    If this shambles is anything to go by I expect when Queen Lizzy of England passes away all sport will be cancelled for 5 years and we'll be expected to wear black for at least 3 of them.
    Yes mate,The Dees,DC Thomson's and the sponsors have already booked the Whitehall for the 5 year unbeaten tribute evening to be hosted by Harry and Meg.

Yes mate,The Dees,DC Thomson's and the sponsors have already booked the Whitehall for the 5 year unbeaten tribute evening to be hosted by Harry and Meg.
    The BBC refuse to say how many complaints they got about the wall to wall news coverage (which is still ongoing) but I bet it crashed their IT system.
    Frail 99 year old dies shock. These news channels seem to forget that a very large portion of the population find the Royals irrelevant. They got the flags to half mast quicker than they did when Diana died though.
    Fair to say I can take them or leave them. Ok, leave them.

The BBC refuse to say how many complaints they got about the wall to wall news coverage (which is still ongoing) but I bet it crashed their IT system.
    Frail 99 year old dies shock. These news channels seem to forget that a very large portion of the population find the Royals irrelevant. They got the flags to half mast quicker than they did when Diana died though.
    Even the EBC Alba channel was hijacked mate,now fair enough if ONE EBC channel was used for 24,48 or even 72 hours for blanket coverage i think many would accept that but for every outlet to be used was way OTT.
    London took over their Radio Scotland channel and subjected my country to broadcasters from the south of England with plums in their mouths for the whole day and night.
    I sent a text to 80295(Radio Scotland text number)to ask if there had been a coup from a foreign power,anyone expecting impartiality from the EBC in future events only need to look at 2014 and the death of HRH to see we are never gonna get it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...207&ai=9462867

If that's the Daily Tory Mail estimate you can be sure it was probably ten times that.

If that's the Daily Tory Mail estimate you can be sure it was probably ten times that.
    https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...plaints-record

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)