+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if

What if

We beat the drop what if the doom and gloom mongers get it wrong .
    The one thing i hate about modern game and the prem is the manager go round ,this may no doubt raise a laugh but judge a manager at end of season ,Its no beyond the realms that we finsh 12th or 15th ,but lets just for a while remeber that we were once a club that showed loyalty and thus far like it our not sam has done what was asked of him ,he got us back to prem he fished 10th , how fickle some are i never wanted sam but bye the same token im not rubbing my hands with glee at present situation

re: What if

So should we sack him or not?

If we beat the drop I think we'll definitely survive and be in the premier lg next season.

At the risk of abuse no we should not sack him ,bob mortimer on soccer am said it best as a boro supporter when dave seaman was asked why arsenal fans moan being in top 4 ever season he said it makes me think i support a proper club ,losing and the pain of it makes a real fan

Quote Originally Posted by mrc
    At the risk of abuse no we should not sack him ,bob mortimer on soccer am said it best as a boro supporter when dave seaman was asked why arsenal fans moan being in top 4 ever season he said it makes me think i support a proper club ,losing and the pain of it makes a real fan
    you can honestly tell me you are happy with the dire sh1t that he has been serving up? If so you are easily pleased

all this sh1t about fickle fans wanting a manager removed, times have changed and we appear not to. West Ham don't sack managers blah fu (king blah, there is a lot more at risk today with all the money in the premiership, relegation can lead to oblivion these days, it's happened to a few clubs. The chances of staying up are not looking good, but of a risk to take imo

Quote Originally Posted by IronworksFC

all this sh1t about fickle fans wanting a manager removed,

That irritates me as much as anything, it's as if we are not allowed to complain at all. If we can't moan when we are doing this poorly then when can we, I mean this team is breaking all the bad records.

You just know that as soon as we win a game some smart @rse will post 'where are all BFS's critics now?' and try and suggest all his critics have been proved wrong.

Get behind the manager???? At the ground yes but lets not start insisting everyone posts pro-sam threads on a message board ffs.

if you read my post i did not say i was happy with the situation , i was simply stating that imo a manager should be judged at end of season im old enough to recall the yo yo years billy bonds and all that i am a westham fan of course people can moan and have an opinion that is after all what the game is about

mrc

The geezer ain't good enough to do the job that needs doing if we are to progress and fulfil our objective of becoming the leading club in London.

End off.

Next.

So if he keeps us up and we sack him does he still get the six mill?

realism is a good thing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)