+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st game ... is it Millwall..

1st game ... is it Millwall..

because we should have met just before it was called off. Interesting you won 3-0 against Blackburn in your last game and we won 3-0 against florist in our last game , just hope it is on the box somewhere.

Hi Claw

If we both play well it should be a good game. I'm sure somebody will find a link to seeing the game. I'll let you know if I hear of one

Stay safe and stay off the beach in Barry unless it's deserted

Our star striker has picked up an injury whilst laying on his sofa, so you won't be able to kick him off the pitch!

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    because we should have met just before it was called off. Interesting you won 3-0 against Blackburn in your last game and we won 3-0 against florist in our last game , just hope it is on the box somewhere.
    Rowetts for you playing really ,really fancy you for the playoffs ,you could go all the way who knows That would shake the Prem up a bit . As for your game with Derby it would be a surprise to me if you didn't win Pretty sure Matt Smith will have to much in the air for us We are very week at corners and dodgy keepers who we pick Plus a team of mainly kids it's not a fixture you would choose to have
    L

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    Hi Claw

If we both play well it should be a good game. I'm sure somebody will find a link to seeing the game. I'll let you know if I hear of one

Stay safe and stay off the beach in Barry unless it's deserted
    I have to say not been on any beach lately, despite great weather, they had to turn away coachloads coming down from Brum, tossers. Did you see those buffons jumping of cliffs in Dorset, must have thought they were Lemmings, all ended up in casualty. Yes looking forward to game.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Rowetts for you playing really ,really fancy you for the playoffs ,you could go all the way who knows That would shake the Prem up a bit . As for your game with Derby it would be a surprise to me if you didn't win Pretty sure Matt Smith will have to much in the air for us We are very week at corners and dodgy keepers who we pick Plus a team of mainly kids it's not a fixture you would choose to have
    L
    Not sure we could win , you have a decent team and of course there is the Rooney factor, not to be under estimated Depends how the training has gone i feel.

Yes I saw the idiots in Dorset. Mind you, the whole country is full of idiots when you look at some of the pics of the crowds at tourist spots everywhere

It would appear so, Claw. The EFL has said games will take place in the same order as originally planned.

Rumour has it all available tickets have already been sold

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    I have to say not been on any beach lately, despite great weather, they had to turn away coachloads coming down from Brum, tossers. Did you see those buffons jumping of cliffs in Dorset, must have thought they were Lemmings, all ended up in casualty. Yes looking forward to game.
    Simple solution to that one, remove availability of emergency services staff, after a few die they will soon stop doing it. We owe no duty of care to those who themselves demonstrate no duty of care to society

They had a game in South Korea behind closed doors where the seats had been filled with *** dolls, they were given a big flea in the ear by the football authorities not to repeat, you won't see that down the Den though, sorry to disappoint
    Watch your self out there Rammy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)