+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Pay cut?

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Think utd have done well tried to keep players on full pay never cut wages straight away.Circumstances now mean more action must be taken so thats what they are doing.Seems they are not cutting all players wages though think that maybe not so good.Understand maybe cant cut wages of loan players maybe have to cancel the loan or keep paying full wage but seems couple of new signings not getting there wages cut.Think that could cause lot of problems.If what I'v read is true.
    From what ive heard key players wont be forced a cut but can volunteer. Think we are taking half a dozen and any signed this season. so Adam King get to fvck please

They shave their backs and cracks,make flags and tablet,get the buckets rattling make reporters pay in to report on utter shyte have car boot sales etc etc.We cannie compete with them,all we managed to do was buy over 5000 season tickets knowing full well we may not be able to attend any matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    From what ive heard key players wont be forced a cut but can volunteer. Think we are taking half a dozen and any signed this season. so Adam King get to fvck please
    I have heard that the Connolly extension was not down to MM apparently it was sanctioned by Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Think utd have done well tried to keep players on full pay never cut wages straight away.Circumstances now mean more action must be taken so thats what they are doing.Seems they are not cutting all players wages though think that maybe not so good.Understand maybe cant cut wages of loan players maybe have to cancel the loan or keep paying full wage but seems couple of new signings not getting there wages cut.Think that could cause lot of problems.If what I'v read is true.
    Yeah agree that treating people differently is a bit odd. It's hardly going to instill togetherness and team spirit. I do think that these overpaid and over privileged footballers need to have a long, hard look at themselves if they're going to make a fuss about a paycut during a global pandemic right enough...

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I have heard that the Connolly extension was not down to MM apparently it was sanctioned by Tony.
    This makes sense to me. No f*cking way the manager was in the door long enough to assess Connolly, nevermind make the decision that he was worth a 2 year extension. We were only a week into the season ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Utd Mad inundated with Funsters less than 24hrs after a report on our finances hits the media. Who'd have thought it. 😂😂😂
    shock horror eh ha ha

aye jeremy is clearly a bluenose - he certainly displays the financial accumen associated with them
    Quiet the opposite actually ,but when we take shankland off your hands in January he will ensure they stay down for another year 😀

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Yeah agree that treating people differently is a bit odd. It's hardly going to instill togetherness and team spirit. I do think that these overpaid and over privileged footballers need to have a long, hard look at themselves if they're going to make a fuss about a paycut during a global pandemic right enough...
    I agree with you asking them to take a pay cut now with what is going on is not too much to ask especially as we tried to keep them on full wage unlike other clubs.Think it should be across the board though maybe not loan players not sure they can cut what they have agree with there teams.

Think will have to pay him off or run down his contract sadly.Think gonna cause all sorts of crap if some are forced to take a pay cut and not others.Would not think that was legally right never mind ethically.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy vine View Post
    Quiet the opposite actually ,but when we take shankland off your hands in January he will ensure they stay down for another year ��
    So you're not a BNB but you only post on here regarding Utds finances, eh good ane...

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)