+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: geordies here geordies there

geordies here geordies there

nice to see a few of the young uns get a game last night
    none apart from maybe armstrong look like they should be near the first 11 on a permanent basis

5 it total from the toon (if you call staylor a toon lad )

and bruiser carver and we only need another 6-7 to make up a dream team of geordies

brucie as manager

when i win the lottery and buy out ash i will make it a target that within 4 years all players on the pitch will be locals or come through the youth set up

re: geordies here geordies there

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag
    nice to see a few of the young uns get a game last night
    none apart from maybe armstrong look like they should be near the first 11 on a permanent basis

5 it total from the toon (if you call staylor a toon lad )

and bruiser carver and we only need another 6-7 to make up a dream team of geordies

brucie as manager

when i win the lottery and buy out ash i will make it a target that within 4 years all players on the pitch will be locals or come through the youth set up

Why do you question Saylors entitlement to Geordie status Pbro.

Cause he was born in London ,

I'm not saying owt here . I presume that's what he means

Quote Originally Posted by zoggs

I know what he's saying Zoggs but if a cat has kittens in the kennel they are still kittens and not pups. Both of Taylors parents are pure Geordie and only temporarily lived in Greenwich where he was born.

As well as that I'm sure in a previous post Pbro claimed he was Greek.

I am Greek, maybe you are confusing me with him?

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie

I know what he's saying Zoggs but if a cat has kittens in the kennel they are still kittens and not pups. Both of Taylors parents are pure Geordie and only temporarily lived in Greenwich where he was born.

As well as that I'm sure in a previous post Pbro claimed he was Greek. [/quote]

well if i was born in greece i am greek
    the fact i have lived in england for the majority of my life doesnt make me english

he wasnt born in the toon ,he may have geordie parents ,i have a greek mum and an east end dad .

staylor isnt a geordie
    no more than i am

no more than little mohhamed isnt who was born in pakistan but has lived in the toon for the vast majority of his life

no more than little mohhamed isnt who was born in pakistan but has lived in the toon for the vast majority of his life
    Groan...

Don't you have something better to do...or say... or type? Like football?

Quote Originally Posted by trinitoon
    Groan...

Don't you have something better to do...or say... or type? Like football?[/quote]

sorry tranny if you go back to the start of the thread you will see i started it as a footy thread but as most go it has deviated .

your worse than those that trawl threads looking for spelling and gramma errors

As well as that I'm sure in a previous post Pbro claimed he was Greek. [/quote]

well if i was born in greece i am greek
    the fact i have lived in england for the majority of my life doesnt make me english

he wasnt born in the toon ,he may have geordie parents ,i have a greek mum and an east end dad .

staylor isnt a geordie
    no more than i am

no more than little mohhamed isnt who was born in pakistan but has lived in the toon for the vast majority of his life[/quote]

Well let's look at it this way Pbro. If Taylor had been born in Ni

Groan...

Don't you have something better to do...or say... or type? Like football?[/quote]

sorry tranny if you go back to the start of the thread you will see i started it as a footy thread but as most go it has deviated .

your worse than those that trawl threads looking for spelling and gramma errors[/quote]

That's "grammar" by the way, not "gramma" so mind your spelling.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)