+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Reidy...

Reidy...

Best player in this league. That ball for Henderson's goal takes a special player to do. He made it look so easy, what a wand of a left peg. Will Hughes eat your heart out son!

re: Reidy...

Spot on, great player loves forest to

Best player by a mile, can't understand why some prem clubs have not come in for him. Some prem players would love to be able cross a ball like he can, one last night was world class, and I don't think any player in the championship can be mentioned in the same light as he is way ahead of all of them. All the knockers who call him fat man would love him in there team

Completely agree Reidy has been miles ahead of anyone else .. definitely Forest player of the season for me.

Quote Originally Posted by zidazaga
    Best player by a mile, can't understand why some prem clubs have not come in for him. Some prem players would love to be able cross a ball like he can, one last night was world class, and I don't think any player in the championship can be mentioned in the same light as he is way ahead of all of them. All the knockers who call him fat man would love him in there team
    I think it's all down to a comfort zone. Lots of players settle and play out their skins at certain clubs, but fail else where. We've had loads. Birtles, Colleymore, Webb, Clough, to of the more famous ones.

As for Reid, he's obviously happy and revelling in his role at the club.
    Can I just point out, that we once had a winger that was laughed at as a "fatty". He took great delight in knocking the scousers off their pedestal and rubbing their noses in it.

He's a Forest Legend and a top,top player.

He's possibly our best player at the moment but there are others who are in contention for player of the year - Lansbury, Lichaj, Hobbs, possibly Darlow and even little Paterson is coming good.